2008 DCA I&E/Mini Corps Competition Schedule

DCA is pleased to provide the schedule for the 2008 DCA I E/Mini Corps Competition this Friday night, August 29th at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center beginning at 5:30PM. This kicks off Championship Weekend and gives the opportunity for the performers to meet and greet old friends, renew rivalries...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...8&Itemid=29

Bump

In a related thread, some complained and/or warned that some venues get ahead of schedule. I'm probably more guilty of that than anyone as I run a tight ship in Sop/Mid-Range Venue. By keeping it on schedule or slightly ahead, I've still had to run from Clarion Venue 1 to the Minicorps stage for two years.

The schedule is more manageable this year; I understand how fan$ try to get to see their fave pals and family and scoot around from venue to venue. I shall try to keep it to the schedule and not jump ahead UNLESS I have a lull and I have someone who is willing to go ahead. I just won't push for that so much this year.

I've never forced anyone to go early. I've asked with a slight arm twist. This year, no arm twist.

Get to I&E/Minicorps. The fun begins soooon! :rolleyes:

In a related thread, some complained and/or warned that some venues get ahead of schedule. I'm probably more guilty of that than anyone as I run a tight ship in Sop/Mid-Range Venue. By keeping it on schedule or slightly ahead, I've still had to run from Clarion Venue 1 to the Minicorps stage for two years.

The schedule is more manageable this year; I understand how fan$ try to get to see their fave pals and family and scoot around from venue to venue. I shall try to keep it to the schedule and not jump ahead UNLESS I have a lull and I have someone who is willing to go ahead. I just won't push for that so much this year.

I've never forced anyone to go early. I've asked with a slight arm twist. This year, no arm twist.

Get to I&E/Minicorps. The fun begins soooon! :w00t:

And on a unrelated note,,the "way too cozy" blog is too good to miss.I like your selection of photos. :rolleyes: