DCA 2008 Preliminaries Coverage

Hey Gadget, too late pour moi! :smile::tongue:

Oh, like your mind is anywhere else! :worthy:

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we're off and running on the Mag 7 theme, building to the big finish.

The bari player who lost her hat is having all sorts of problems. I feel bad for her.

Indeed , I always find it amusing when you all think that the regions do not include Canada!! You are from pennsylvania??hell we entertained a great bunch of people in what? 73 74 75???your tercentenary as a state.. we were welcomed then..and i must say had great relations with people etc.. from Sunbury, Emmaus, Scranton, Erie, Johnsonburg,etc..etc.. so really glad that you can say all regions..oh my ...Grenadiers from kingston have over the years been a very entertaining part of many dca shows that indeed would have been lacking if the grennies had not done the show...sometimes they were the corps that filled a void in a show that had a top 10 corps and then some of us who were not powerhouses but entertained so... yah the real people know!! have a great week-end :tongue:

Sorry, I should have said all US Regions represented. No offense meant at all. I've had friends involved with Kingston in the past. I always think of them as being part of the East Region.

Get your arms swingin'. Now entering the field, from Hawthorne, New Jersey, the Hawthorne Caballeros!!!

The Caballeros 2008 program consists of:

El Camino Real

Spanish Fantasy

My Spanish Heart

Malaguena