Thank you Allen!

Phenomenal Job Allen. I really have to say I was very impressed with how well organized this show was run. I guess NOT having a hurricane makes things so much better :innocent: . I have to say, the text message scores coming in were really cool. I think the parking thing worked out actually better too. All together, GREAT, GREAT weekend..........and you looked calm, cool and good looking the whole time doing it!!!!!! Now, THAT is impressive!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Allen and crew.................

Now - I promise to be there next year ONLY if you promise to do the fire baton duet with me for I&E.................

luv ya mean it!!! :bigsmile:

Much attention has been given to the winners of both Open and A Class at the 2008 DCA Championships, we should also give credit to Allan Buell and all of the wonderful people responsible for such a memorable weekend and all the Fantastic DCA Drum Corps who went beyond the call of duty to bless us with the most wonderful entertainment.

Ummm I think this thread is all about doing that very thing! :bigsmile:

Thanks Allen and crew.................

Now - I promise to be there next year ONLY if you promise to do the fire baton duet with me for I&E.................

luv ya mean it!!! :thumbup:

I'm game lady!! Give me the lighter!!!

I'm game lady!! Give me the lighter!!!

It takes a special man to pull off the sequined leotard, Allen, but I have faith. :thumbup:

GREAT job with championships!

It takes a special man to pull off the sequined leotard, Allen, but I have faith. :thumbup:

GREAT job with championships!

I'm sure if I dig around my house I'd find the sequined tank tops we wore back in 1992. I STILL can't believe Mr. B. got us to put them on!!! :whistle:

I'm sure if I dig around my house I'd find the sequined tank tops we wore back in 1992. I STILL can't believe Mr. B. got us to put them on!!! :whistle:

Mr. B always wanted his guard and Corps to, "Sparkle." Right, "Pork Chop"??????

:thumbup: