Caballeros Open House 2009 Season

16 days till our Open House...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new faces, some old faces and some very old faces.

See you all there, to start another year of excellence!

Some new faces, some old faces and some very old faces.

See you all there, to start another year of excellence!

And it all happens in Just 15 days

And it all happens in Just 15 days

Wow time is flying by.

Josh and Mike are in allentown at acc's braving the rain. If you happen to be going to acc's Stop by and say hi bring a towel for them to dry off some. (what troopers they are) See you all in 15 days..

(would have been with them but going to FL to work on my tan)

Edited by Bond624

Wow time is flying by.

Josh and Mike are in allentown at acc's braving the rain. If you happen to be going to acc's Stop by and say hi bring a towel for them to dry off some. (what troopers they are) See you all in 15 days..

(would have been with them but going to FL to work on my tan)

I'll be stopping by today!

Just returned from ACC's Will be drying and thawing out soon (I hope). Met a few new friends.. Had the opportunity to view lot's a really good marching bands...Anyone who thinks the marching activity is going away needs to spend some time at their local marching band shows. The creativity and the emotion and the professionalism was incredible. And all this in the rain and wind wow...

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 30th Just 14 days away...Man this is going to be exciting...

Edited by Cabstuba04

Less than two weeks.....Man Just 13 Days....

12 days and counting....We have a question on our members forums..paraphrasing it...What have you done to increase the size of the Caballeros today... I would say that we have worked hard to increase membership but not only that to make sure that the message is out there about the Caballeros. See you all on the 30th of November. 2009 is going to be an exciting year of Caballero drum corps. You won't regret being a part of this corps.

Come check us out. Kick the tires and take a test drive...Not to buy in will be difficult...

12 days and counting....We have a question on our members forums..paraphrasing it...What have you done to increase the size of the Caballeros today... I would say that we have worked hard to increase membership but not only that to make sure that the message is out there about the Caballeros. See you all on the 30th of November. 2009 is going to be an exciting year of Caballero drum corps. You won't regret being a part of this corps.

Come check us out. Kick the tires and take a test drive...Not to buy in will be difficult...

Just 11 days left

Edited by Cabstuba04

Just returned from ACC's Will be drying and thawing out soon (I hope). Met a few new friends.. Had the opportunity to view lot's a really good marching bands...Anyone who thinks the marching activity is going away needs to spend some time at their local marching band shows. The creativity and the emotion and the professionalism was incredible. And all this in the rain and wind wow...

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 30th Just 14 days away...Man this is going to be exciting...

I think I finally thawed out!!! I will agree with Mike. There wer so many incredible marching band programs out there. It was an amazing weekend dispite the weather! Wanted to throw a thank you to the Army for the use of their tent when the monsoon came through!! Or was it a tornato? Either way, it was very wet!!

Back on topic. 11 days and couting......