2008 Renegades

Wow!!! I haven't felt this good for 32 years! LOL When I picked up a horn in January, I seriously had doubts that I could eek out a sound. Well, maybe eek a sound, but that's what it would sound like too. The Renegades have made me a part of the Renegade family since day one. They are such a friendly organization and know when to buckle down while having fun at the same time. They had faith in my playing and encouraged me to give it all a try. To stand in front of the Renegades has truly been a pleasure. Thanks for remembering and mentioning me.

"Give it a try?" You rocked Bonnie!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say this was definitely an interesting season.

The Renegades definitely shattered my expectations of a 'Senior' Corps, and broadend my idea of what a drum corps is in general. They took my #####y, bossy, pushy ### in and let me be a part of this amazing year. Our show, our staff, the other members all made me wonder why I took so long to get in front of a keyboard again.

All I can say to the rest of the 2008 Renegades is, thank you...and I can't wait to see what 2009 is going to bring to the organization.

:blink:

Hey Joe:

Here's the contact:

Baker Video Productions

790 West Main St.

Newark, OH 43055

Tel: 800-252-8433

Fax: 740-344-4856

e-mail: bvp@alink.com

BTW - Sorry I didn't get to meet you this weekend..I was only around the DoubleTree bar for a few minutes on Friday and Sunday nights..It's a pain when the persons making our "new" DM's uniform control my transportation :innocent:

Wow!!! I haven't felt this good for 32 years! LOL When I picked up a horn in January, I seriously had doubts that I could eek out a sound. Well, maybe eek a sound, but that's what it would sound like too. The Renegades have made me a part of the Renegade family since day one. They are such a friendly organization and know when to buckle down while having fun at the same time. They had faith in my playing and encouraged me to give it all a try. To stand in front of the Renegades has truly been a pleasure. Thanks for remembering and mentioning me.

Bonnie:

As others have expressed here, you have always had an honored place in my drum corps memories and record collection ... I think the vinyl on my '76 DCI Album was worn out long ago, but that show gets regular listening on my iPod/iPhone.

It was great to see you back on the field this summer, and hope we will get a chance to do so again in the future ...

Bonnie kicks ###.

As do all the members, staff and volunteers of the 2008 SF Renegades corps/family. Thank you for a truly unforgettable show, and thank you for giving this old 'Gades alum the face blowing performance of a lifetime.

Things being what they are, I'm remaining with Frontier for the 2009 season - there is a lot of work to do still, and I need to be a part of it. Having said that, I AM looking to a return to EVIL in 2010.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you all.........with all my heart. I am so happy to have had the chance to spend time with you all this weekend, and look forward to NEXT time!

DRUM CORPS IS EVIL.

I never say never Dan!

Bonnie,

On behalf of fans everywhere, thank you for stepping back out onto the field to throw it down. Your legend was secured long ago, but you took the time to get back into playing shape and perform at a World Class level with a tremendous organization. That takes major league stones!!

It was one of the greatest thrills for me ever to get a chance to hear you perform live.

It's no accident that you're a drum corps superstar! Thank you!!!

Edited by Scooter Pirtle