2008 Renegades

Renegades are the West Coast Skyliners. Had a blast helping them with the "Pit" at Prelims and helping with the "Props" at Finals. They know how to Party. Meet a whole bunch on Sunday nite, thanks for making me a "member" Lee and for everything that you have done. I really appreciated it and would love to help you out again next year.

I'm a want a be Renegade. :rolleyes::tongue:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*debates letting the Ogre out the cage and coming out of retirement* :laugh:

Hey Ken, you have plenty of what it takes to be a Renegade. Please consider 09, I'll be there right next to you. Does Los Suerte ring a bell?

Travler Garvey

Taters could totally be a Renegade. If I'm not mistaken Le Suerte may have a middle horn lick or two you can sink your teeth into. :laugh:

Hmmmmm....see now reading this has me thinking about 2009 even more. Although I am not sure I have what it takes to be a Renegade I do own a killer pair of sunglasses! :laugh:

DUDE.........

........you've got Renegade written all over you. You could be a Renegades poster boy.

Go out to a Renegades camp. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

See ya round bro,

Well thanks guys...I don't know about being a Renegades Poster Boy though....I thought that was Greg Gilman's job any way :-)

I have to admit though playing Los Suerte as an a Mellophone Player is definitely enticing. That is one of my favorite drum corps tunes of all time!

Oh wait is Mistress Kelli going to be the drum major? Someone said she was serious eye candy! :inlove:

Edited by taters

Renegades are the West Coast Skyliners. Had a blast helping them with the "Pit" at Prelims and helping with the "Props" at Finals. They know how to Party. Meet a whole bunch on Sunday nite, thanks for making me a "member" Lee and for everything that you have done. I really appreciated it and would love to help you out again next year.

I'm a want a be Renegade. :inlove::tongue:

You are officially a Rent-A-Gade :tongue:

Edited by Contra Joe

• 4 weeks later...

We just wrapped up the 2008 performing season tonight with a performance at a local band campetition. Great crowd ate up the corps performance. Not everyone was able to make it, but the folks who were there cranked it up. I sat in on 2nd soprano, along with good friend, marching instructor James Jackson (form SCV upper lead).

We had a blast.

Tomorrow is our banquet, and we get to wrap up what turned out to be one of the funnest seasons I have ever had with the Renegades. What a great group of people.