Thank You From Rochester!

It just keeps getting better every year Allen!!! You and your staff are super stars in my eyes!!!

It was great chatting with you on Sunday night, and I have to agree with the earlier poster that said you get the "best dressed" award on Sunday, although Gil Silva was looking pretty spiffy himself and probably mustered a few votes, too. :innocent:

It was great chatting with you on Sunday night, and I have to agree with the earlier poster that said you get the "best dressed" award on Sunday, although Gil Silva was looking pretty spiffy himself and probably mustered a few votes, too. :thumbup:

Yeah... Me and Gil have interviews lined up at GQ for later this month!! :whistle:

the event has gotten better every year. so by 2010, if we're back there again, it should be perfect, especially if Allen cn fix the construction between Williamsport and the NY line, as well as 490 and 390.

the event has gotten better every year. so by 2010, if we're back there again, it should be perfect, especially if Allen cn fix the construction between Williamsport and the NY line, as well as 490 and 390.

It's funny you say that..... This summer SUCKED with construction worse than any I remember in the past few years. Everytime we entered PA we ran into something. It was bad when we went from Rochester to the Lewisburg show and the worst was on our way from Rochester to Jersey we went down 81 South and it TOTALLY SUCKED.... we sat in traffic forever right near Scranton. So yes.... I'll start working on the traffic situation to be sure it's fixed by next summer. These DOT people must not realize who we are!!! :thumbup:

Allen

How many times do Iave to tell you, 81 south to 17 East to the NY Thurway 5 hours to Hawthorne.

Just got back from 6 days in Wildwood and I'm ready to start the 2009 season.

Have a good winter.

Alan

Hey buddy! DCA week caught up with me and now I'm sick!!! Anyway... even if we don't bring the Corps to Wildwood in June I'm there!! See you in October!