sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

continuing in my undying devotion to unnecesary news and going beyond the facts........

have you ever wondered "how much do i really know about the award breaking designer sebastienne st. jacque"?well neither have i ........however listed below is a quick questionnarie to test your basic sebastienne knowledge.

1.his favorite fragrance is.....

a.charlie

b.glade nuetralizer

c.jean nate after bath splash

2.what school did he attend......

a.st. god's academy

b.kelsey grammer school for the aestheticly impaired

c.saint mohammed's girls school

3.his hobbies are.......

a.scrapbooking and stenciling

b.collecting franklin mint

c.exploring public parks and forest preserves

4.his drug of choice......

a.darvocet

b.trucker speed

c.maximun strength ducolax

5.favorite color......

a.puce

b.avocado

c.dusty rose

6.favorite place to shop....

a.pantsuit circus

b.the dress barn

c.caftans,caftans,caftans,caftans

7.which of these was not a guard designed by ssj......

a.thrombosis

b.atrophy

c.convulsion

answers:1.b,2.a,3.c,4.a,b and c,5.a6.a,7.a

Edited by dugg

You know, many people have mentioned that in person, Sebastienne St. Jacques emanates a "Mrs. Peele meets Lucretia Borges" vibe.

I never would have guessed how right those people were.

Edited by Mr. Know it all

Most people don't know this, but sebastienne has actually choreographed a piece in a feature film. In fact, this week when he is in Dayton and breaks out into interpretive dance (and he will break out in interpretive dance) you should look for some of his signature moves, you can see some of them here in the piece that he did for the below movie:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Sebastienne also holds the unique distinction of realizing all of the original choreography for "Blade Runner" and "The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps."

And while his name isn't mentioned specifically anywhere in the credits, I can see Sebastienne's artistic fingerprints can be found all over this landmark performance:

If only Sebastienne could use his powers for good and not for evil.

(sigh...)

Most people don't know this, but sebastienne has actually choreographed a piece in a feature film. In fact, this week when he is in Dayton and breaks out into interpretive dance (and he will break out in interpretive dance) you should look for some of his signature moves, you can see some of them here in the piece that he did for the below movie:

I've heard from a reliable source that NEI has taken this work of art and used it as a replacement for the final 1/3 of their program in hopes of catapulting them to the gold. Sebastienne will now be listed on their staff roster and look for him to appear with them at finals making a grand entrance from the tunnel (possibly even more spectacular than the guard themselves!).

Edited by GEVisual

I believe that Sebastienne will be up half the night tonight Bedazzling his lovely magenta pant suit for finals, steaming the teal chinchilla-trim track suit which he will wear to all prelim events, and packing his flat iron, hair dryer, Loreal shampoo and conditioner, and Designer Imposter fragrance for his big trip to Dayton. Look for him to make a red-carpet entrance on his scooter at World Class Finals. (He's also packing his red carpet).