sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

So is Convalescence not coming out this year?

Neigh, neigh, my friend. Neigh, neigh.

Convalescence definitely IS COMING OUT this year.

Of course, a strong movement is afoot within the upper echelons of the WGI organization to make Convalescence GO BACK IN, but that's never stopped Sebastienne from fielding his guard previously.

FYI: I think Sebastienne is going to start tweeting about audition locations and times during the next week or so.

Edited by Mr. Know it all

Rockin' good news!

I have a snazzy little ensemble for the talent portion of the audition. I'll give you a hint it involves china silk, fake eye lashes,

and chaps.

I have a snazzy little ensemble for the talent portion of the audition. I'll give you a hint it involves china silk, fake eye lashes,

and chaps.

You're going to wear THAT...??? For an SSJ audition...???

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Much too subtle and conventional for a Convalescence performance assessment - but you're on the right track.

Might I suggest a slight "tweak" to your ensemble. Try something along the lines of fake chaps, silk eye lashes and china.

Fold ingredients together in a medium bundt pan, chill for 20 minutes, serve.

You're going to wear THAT...??? For an SSJ audition...???

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Much too subtle and conventional for a Convalescence performance assessment - but you're on the right track.

Might I suggest a slight "tweak" to your ensemble. Try something along the lines of fake chaps, silk eye lashes and china.

Fold ingredients together in a medium bundt pan, chill for 20 minutes, serve.

Yeah, right! Where am I going to get the budget for that?

I don't have millions to spend on the oversized platform shoes and hair extensions to make that idea work and lets be honest,

the shoes and extensions are absolutely necessary for that costume.

I don't have millions to spend on the oversized platform shoes and hair extensions to make that idea work. And lets be honest, the shoes and extensions are absolutely necessary for that costume.

In the overheated, delusion world of Sebastienne St. Jacques, a lack of "necessities" - i.e., talent, training, temperament, etc. - never has been considered a legitimate barrier to the creative process.

So, whenever you find yourself questioning your own abilities or preparedness, remember Sebastienne St. Jacque's time-honored motto: "Just do it - badly, if necessary."

:tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

in their never-ending quest for simply showing up on time,blatantly stealing anything they can from other guards and setting dull standards sebastienne st. jacque presents a new production by "convalescence" and underwritten by the good people at FLO-THROUGH incontinence supply warehouse.titled "sending you in somewhere over the rainbow with clowns". :tongue:

Edited by dugg

• 3 weeks later...

oh my; rummaging through the garage...found my 72 ballet tights black, 73 grocery flag red white blue, 74 army boots black, 75 scv shorts grey red green, 77 busby white silver and my 1988 winter leggings, they're blue, wore them last week...should i put on the ensemble and send a photo?

hugs to sebastienne mooo waaa ;-)

There is NO doubt in my mind that Sebastienne's group: Convalescence will have numerous shows on said video. I mean I was horrified by their show "Hey Hey JonBenet" and who could forget "Pictures of an Exhibitionist" and their classic "Amazingly Ungraceful" Yes, Convalescence will be well represented. Their website has a listing of all their shows... http://www.wix.com/convalescenceguard/convalescence

:smile:

Loved the website!

this just in.......convalescence movement performance ensemble has obtained a legal order barring and forbidding sebastienne from attending any and all rehersals. :smile:

mr. st. jacque has reportedly retained high octane attorney and feared battleax ms. gloria allred to represent him against the performers.

more as it happens! :santa: