sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

Oh, my stars...!!!

Shirley Whitcomb must be throwing sixes in her grave.

Oh, wait - Shirley's still alive. (Why do I keep making that mistake...???)

:tongue:

the color guard press corps recently reported that sebastienne has been contacted regarding the soon to be vacated chief judge position for wgi! :devil:

"i believe that mr. st. jacque has all the "neccesary qualities" :tongue: to fill this position" said an anonymous source inside the color guard illuminati. :worthy:

It’s true. . .I’ve seen sebastienne’s resume. Listed under ‘skills’ next to a prescription bottle bullet point, it says: Effective in being able to hold secret sessions between prelims and finals with the intent of telling judges the order in which guards will place*

* if they value their jobs.

And let's not forget the user's advisory that the FDA tattooed on Sebastienne's backside during his first season as a choreographer/designer:

WARNING: May cause drowsiness, irritability.

Do not attempt to operate heavy machinery or unlicensed home depilation devices within a 12 miles radius of this man.

Edited by Mr. Know it all

actors inequity reports that sebastienne is now in workshop for an upcoming joan blondell dinner theater production of "leg's akimbo".a saccharin sweet story about a disillusioned dancer,a dancebelt and a dream.

the productions tag line reads:"feelings are like treasures.......so bury them".

Edited by dugg

Actors Inequity reports that Sebastienne is now in workshop for an upcoming Joan Blondell Dinner Theater production of "Legs Akimbo," a saccharin sweet story about a disillusioned dancer, a dancebelt and a dream. The productions tag line reads: "feelings are like treasures.......so bury them."

Hmmm...

I'm looking at the official website for the Joan Blondell Dinner Theater right now, and I don't see anything about a new Sebastienne St. Jacques production ready for workshopping.

Perhaps this is yet another of Sebastienne's "divine visions" that only he can discern.

I do see on the fall bill at the JBDT a cabaret act called "Eyes Akimbo," but it says here that the featured performers will be selected from the panel of WGI adjudicators who evaluated IW prelims in Dayton this year. I don't even know what that means.

I guess it's true: the artistic mission of the Joan Blondell organization is to pick up where The Gong Show left off back in the '70s.

Atta girl, Joan.

• 1 month later...
the color guard press corps recently reported that sebastienne has been contacted regarding the soon to be vacated chief judge position for wgi! :worthy:

"i believe that mr. st. jacque has all the "neccesary qualities" :tongue: to fill this position" said an anonymous source inside the color guard illuminati. :tongue:

what fresh hell awaits us? :tongue:

Isn't sebastienne st. jacque taking Jimmy Mahoney's job? That's what I heard. I also heard that he would be the equipment caption head for WGI, for his ability to twirl those dirty nasty dance belt in a synergistic fashion while manipulating a sabre with his feet. He's a god!

what fresh hell awaits us? :laughing:

Remember: 'Fresh' only means never frozen. 'Nuff said.

:tongue:

• 3 months later...

rumors abound regarding the *return of sebastienne's "convalescence" senior winter guard among the most believable is that they will present a cautionary tale titled "H1N1 everybody RUN!" a tribute to the swine flu virus! :thumbup:

*many of you may recall that they were banned from wgi competition last year due to the illegal use of steroids & stool softners.

Edited by dugg

"Many of you may recall that (Convalescence) was banned from wgi competition last year due to the illegal use of steroids & stool softners."

The indiscretions of Convalescence wouldn't have been so apparent to the WGI community if the two pharmaceutical in question hadn't been accidentally switched during the doping process.

This unfortunate incident did, however, create a momentary financial boon for quick-thinking members of the Dayton-area hazardous materials removal industry.

Every cloud has a silver lining after all, it seems.

:thumbs-up: