Autumn Brass Master Classes

9/28 was right after MCA and the 10/26 is same day as Bordentown NJ parade...

wanted to bring up 5 or 6 players but unless it was Nov. 2 I probably cant

s'pose Open House is the only option

how many come up from SW of Bush?

what about a session for folks in the Kilian geographical area?

Edited by BeinGreen

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you're more than welcome at the Open House! :blink:

Sorry you can't make it to the class though....get to us when you can - we'll always be here!

We have members from every direction around Bush, there's a few of us that are SW.

Unfortunately at this time, we're not having any more Master Classes - I wish we could accomodate you and the others. It's a hard time of year to get a lot of people to the classes because of marching band and other commitments.

The corps is looking into making the corps more accessible to folks in the S. Jersey, SW PA region. Keep checking DCP and www.bushwackers.org. While we are definitely a North Jersey drum corps, we'd like to give PA'ers like myself and S. Jersey folks another convenient drum corps option.

We'll talk.

Edited by DMCK

Don't forget, everyone!!

The next Brass Master Class is October 26th at the Ridgefield Park Elks Lodge!!!

It'll be here before you know it - the last class was a success, and the next one has even more interest!!

Come down and have some fun with us. It's gonna be fun!! :lol:

are you coming? It would be cool to play in a hornline(albeit for a day) with you and Bobby G once more. :lol:

I also wanna bring a couple of my band kids who are just learning about drum corps. :tongue:

See youse then.

This is definitely still on.

Just a fun day of playing some notes, hanging out, talking drum corps, etc.

Great way to cure those fall-time blues.

I'm planning to be there a little earlier this time. I'll probably still have to get there late, but not as late as last time.

Jerome: it will be great to see you there!

To anybody who didn't make it to the first one: please come down for some low stress high enjoyment playing and hanging out.

Jeff Schrimmer

are you coming? It would be cool to play in a hornline(albeit for a day) with you and Bobby G once more. :smile:

I also wanna bring a couple of my band kids who are just learning about drum corps. :inlove:

See youse then.

I'll be there dude!!

Who else is coming?? SOUND OFF!!

You non-Bushwackers out there...you do know that this class is open to EVERYONE, regardless of what corps you're in, right? Come down and play some cool stuff with us, and have a great time!!

PS - the beer is REALLY cheap for after-rehearsal relaxing time!! $4 pitchers of Yuengling!! :inlove:

Cadetrob playing "Apple Tree"???