Scoops?

brasstax

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirates of the Caribbean would be real cool,...................really!

Good luck getting the rights to do it.

Good luck getting the rights to do it.

Got to agree with you there... If corps are ready with their show they are in the process of getting the rights to the music. Announce too soon and that process will cause some egg on your face...The legalities of a voluinteer non profit are amazing...

:tongue:

Does anyone have any inside scoops or heard rumors on the 2009 repertoires of the top 10?

:smile:

I'm so old that when I read the Subject I thought is was referring to the things placed under snares and tenors back in the day !

I'm so old that when I read the Subject I thought is was referring to the things placed under snares and tenors back in the day !

Still done no worries...LOL

:tongue:

The "OR so" was for CV for sure :smile:

Yep, as previously stated above. Still done, maybe not so much on tenors but definitly on snares.

All thought in first reading the subject I thought the same thing...so does that make me old (like you imply) or just a typical drummer :tongue:

Yep, as previously stated above. Still done, maybe not so much on tenors but definitly on snares.

All thought in first reading the subject I thought the same thing...so does that make me old (like you imply) or just a typical drummer :tongue:

That's why I added the "... or heard rumors" part to avoid any confusion. Drummers!?!? Gotta luv em!

:smile: