City Sound

City Sound, the new Drum & Bugle Corps in the Los Angeles area is seeking experienced Caption Heads, Instructors, and Administrative Staff for Brass, Guard, and Percussion for the 2009 Season. Qualified applicants will be considered. Proper/verifiable past experience is expected. Professionalism, Dependability, creativeness, plus a drive to succeed are a must.

If interested write Nathaniel Lewis at nlewis@city-sound.org

moved to appropriate forum

City Sound, the new Drum & Bugle Corps in the Los Angeles area is seeking experienced Caption Heads, Instructors, and Administrative Staff for Brass, Guard, and Percussion for the 2009 Season. Qualified applicants will be considered. Proper/verifiable past experience is expected. Professionalism, Dependability, creativeness, plus a drive to succeed are a must.

If interested write Nathaniel Lewis at nlewis@city-sound.org

Good Luck Junior....Hope the corps is a success!! :-) Will this be based out of Wash. Prep?

Another socal corps! exciting!

It was an experience to go from competing closely with 3 or 4 corps closely in world to competing neck and neck against 8+ corps in the CA Open circuit!

Best of luck to yall!

Are you doing Dream as well, Nate, or is someone else the new director at SCD??

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, I need it. Be sure to stop by and check on how we are doing....

Edited by City Sound

The LA Area is so full of corps!!!

any chance I can convince you to move further south? (Inland Valley or San Diego?)

Either Way, Good Luck!

The LA Area is so full of corps!!!

any chance I can convince you to move further south? (Inland Valley or San Diego?)

Either Way, Good Luck!

LOL, no all of the other Corps are in the out-skirts of LA, I will be right in the middle of the city.

Nate, I hope this all works out for you!

I personally know Nate and even worked with him one season for the City Sound Winter Drumline. His desire to start this corps and locate it within the "inner city" is a fantastic idea. This will give the talented kids in that area a chance to spread their wings and have the drum corps experience that they otherwise would never have the opportunity to do. I know this has been in the works, albeit quietly, for a number of years. Nate has worked hard to build the foundation that the corps will be built upon. I look for great things to come out of L.A.

Good luck Nate, and good luck City Sound!