Thanks to Rochester Crusaders from the Cincinnati Cru!

Jason, Joe is right. You guys were a blessing to have with us and we welcome you to the family. See you at the Banquet & Open House!

Can't wait to see the drill. I heard the contras are going to jazz run this year!!! :thumbup::smile:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see the drill. I heard the contras are going to jazz run this year!!! :thumbup::smile:

Jason my friend, playing sop with Tradition this summer seriously unhinged your sense of reality. Contras do NOT jazz-run! We exert our will upon the cosmos, warping the fabric of space-time in such a way that the Earth below our feet spins more rapidly, giving the appearance of running. But contras do NOT jazz-run. All the best,

Robert "I've got to be WHERE in 10 counts?" Kirby

Well, I heard that the baris are going to get a leisurely 8-5 for the whole show, our movement being handled by the contras.

Sounds great to me Adam!!!!!!!! See you at the banquet!:)

T

Can't wait to see the drill. I heard the contras are going to jazz run this year!!! :smile::cool:

I've heard that the snare line will be jazz running the entire show!! :thumbup:

I've heard that the snare line will be jazz running the entire show!! :thumbup:

Hey kinda like last year

Jason and Susie,

Congratulations to Jason, Kevin, Robert and Susie (The Cincinnati Cru) for your commitment to Tradition and for continuing your '08 summer to march with the Crusaders. As one who has done both, marched Tradition and made the long drive to Rochester (Empire), I know the sacrifice it takes to make that drive. Try it in the winter.

Best of luck to both Tradition and Crusaders in aught nine! Love the Tradition unis.

Jason and Susie,

Congratulations to Jason, Kevin, Robert and Susie (The Cincinnati Cru) for your commitment to Tradition and for continuing your '08 summer to march with the Crusaders. As one who has done both, marched Tradition and made the long drive to Rochester (Empire), I know the sacrifice it takes to make that drive. Try it in the winter.

Best of luck to both Tradition and Crusaders in aught nine! Love the Tradition unis.

Thanks Cozy!! My wife worked her BUTT off on those unis. She and her sister made the patterns and my wife, Susie, hand sewed them and the sequins on the jacket, by herself. That is REAL drum corps comittment!!

Edited by Forever_Knight