New Caption Head for SCV...

Alhough I like the programs they've produced, they're not so incredible that they make me the happiest person on the planet. They need fresh ideas in the brass composition area.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if a caption head comes in and is trying to change some of the approaches the brass line is taking then it is going to take more than a year to reach the goals that the caption head has set for the line. It won't be perfect right away. There isn't much wiggle room these days at SCV, or so it seems.

They're looking for another Gino.

Sometimes I feel that SVC has been trying too hard lately, biting off more than they can chew and forcing unrealistic expectations upon themselves

They need to relax while being better prepared and give the corps a show that can grow with the corps as opposed to a show they hope the corps can grow into

I really hope this clue show is straight forward and they don't get lost in their own SCVness

After reading the article it appears to me that in Mr. Feagin's first year with the Vanguard he obviously turned some heads and made quite an impression on the kids and the rest of the staff. The fact that somebody with the power to do something noticed these things and made a decision to expand his role speaks volumes to me. That's the kind of leadership that will pay big dividends in a short amount of time.

Wow this is starting to be frustrating! STOP CHANGING CAPTION HEADS EVERY YEAR!!! In case you haven't noticed, it doesn't work too well.

Edited by Feathers Up