Jim Ott's Music

Bonnie (Ott) Thompson, the sister of Jim Ott (of Commodores, Blue Devils and Spirit of Atlanta fame), has been gathering and cataloging all of Jim's music.

If you have any of Jim's music (scores OR individual parts), please contact me, so we can make the collection as complete as possible.

THANK YOU in advance!

I have some stuff Co-authored by Wayne and Jim. Would you be interested in that?

You BET!

Please send me a private e-mail to jd@bluedevils.org, and we'll co-ordinate!

This is FANTASTIC that Jim's music will be saved and shared with many in the drum corps world...There is a video tribute to Jim on youtube from the Ott family collection of home movies and photographs that I took of Jim in our teen years before he became famous. enjoy. Jim would come to our house so he could arrange music using my piano at the age of 15. In the youtube video you can see Jim conductiing the Commodores during the concert portion of our show of his arrangment of "Georgie Girl" and other clips of Jim with Bonnie and family. Enjoy..