*** Renegades 2009 Show ****

Thanks!!! I do plan to play with the Renegades again, and if the Freelancers Alumni go to DCA, I will play with them also. It's all about fun!

Wow!! I can see doing one, but BOTH!! You're Wonder Woman!!

It's great to see such a talent back in Drum Corps!

Edited by kmansdrummin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see.....you've been LOUD, Good and Evil, S&M, Vampires....I'd say the next route to go is DEAD. Night of the Living Dead. I think it would be a blast to dress up as a Zombie while playing demonic/evil music. Throw in some Michael Jackson Thriller and you've got a standing "O".

Let's see.....you've been LOUD, Good and Evil, S&M, Vampires....I'd say the next route to go is DEAD. Night of the Living Dead. I think it would be a blast to dress up as a Zombie while playing demonic/evil music. Throw in some Michael Jackson Thriller and you've got a standing "O".

I gotta' admit ... I'd love to see the Renegades do "Thriller" with the whole corps doing the dance to a rhythm section from the pit.

It would kill, although you'd really need to do amplified voice to get the full effect of the Vincent Price rap.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

I gotta' admit ... I'd love to see the Renegades to "Thriller" with the whole corps doing the dance to a rhythm section from the pit.

It would kill, although you'd really need to do amplified voice to get the full effect of the Vincent Price rap.

I have a CD of sound effects that has just him doing the AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH's at the end of the song.

Renegades were Zombies last year. VK did Thriller this year and although it would be fun, not Evil enough. Maybe a passive aggressive Evil show....ABBA!

Renegades were Zombies last year. VK did Thriller this year and although it would be fun, not Evil enough. Maybe a passive aggressive Evil show....ABBA!

Doug ... Go to your room!

(Friends don't let friends play Abba. :blink:)

Edited by DCIHasBeen