*** Renegades 2009 Show ****

Voodoo by Godsmack!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

777 - The Beast of Wall Street

Carmina Burana intertwined with Dante's Divine Comedy. Think about it...Think about it. YES it would rock.

BT

Thanks, Jeff ... and it's not like that actually came rolling off the top of my head. It's something that had been rolling around there for a while.

Although ... It might be too ambitious for a senior corps, any senior corps.

(Oh, and can we make that Doug2.0? It just has such a new media ring to it. :worthy:

Cool. If you are Doug2.0 then that would make me Doug1.0. :shutup: But you marched before I did which causes a serious revision issue. :shutup: So if I cracked a note in 1985 would you have gotten a tick in 1975? :thumbup: AND WHAT HAPPENED IN 1978 WHEN WE BOTH MARCHED??:worthy: It's the whole time space continuum issue all over again.

Hmm, sounds like a show concept. Anybody have a chart we could play that is snappy with a feel good ending? :thumbup:

Cool. If you are Doug2.0 then that would make me Doug1.0. :worthy: But you marched before I did which causes a serious revision issue. :shutup: So if I cracked a note in 1985 would you have gotten a tick in 1975? :shutup: AND WHAT HAPPENED IN 1978 WHEN WE BOTH MARCHED??:worthy: It's the whole time space continuum issue all over again.

Hmm, sounds like a show concept. Anybody have a chart we could play that is snappy with a feel good ending? :worthy:

Dude, as one project manglement type to another ... You're WAY too hung up on linear dependencies. (Oh, man. PM humor ... that's completely ####ed up!) :thumbup:

You're the original, West Coast, version anyway. So I don't think we have to worry about creating a temporal rift (which is a good thing 'cause temporal rifts are also completely ####ed up. I saw those episodes of ST:Enterprise and, aside from how it had the worst Star Trek theme in the history of Star Trek themes, that whole temporal rift thing was horrible, and I'm getting way too geeked out, right?) :thumbup:

And, as far as '78 goes ... That was a temporal rift caused by '77, which just proves my point (if I had one ... I sometimes don't.)

Edited by DCIHasBeen

Symphony Fantastique by Berlioz. Robert W. Smith's The Inferno, and I also like what someone just said about Carmina Burana. I am pretty sure Key Poulan could make that into a top 5 show.

Donny

Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon. (No wizard of oz Great music! And a cool drum solo!