How often

i used to just visit and read once in awhile to get a good laugh, but now that i'm a member..much more often, proabbly about twice a day, during the season though i march!!! but it is funny hearing about what is said on dcp during the season..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More often than I have sex. How sad is that? But hey, probably more often than YOU have sex as well!!

:shutup:

this would have been a great poll.

More often than I have sex. How sad is that? But hey, probably more often than YOU have sex as well!!

HAHA

Nope sorry. I only check every few weeks tho - or when I need a laugh. I forget how long I've been a member, but I have very few posts for that amount of time... I wonder how many active lurkers have fewer posts.

I check here every day. I don't necessarily post every day. I only add to a topic if I feel that I really want to say something. I also skip responding to some threads because of the way conversation is going. This tends to happen when things get a little argumentative or when I feel like it would sound as if I was talking down to some people. This occasionally happens in the Brass Forum, when people ask for some advice or playing tips. Many people on the forums give tips that are good and these people really know what they're talking about. There are sometimes, though, when a piece of "advice" listed flies in the face of what I've learned through earning a Bachelor of Music degree and going through three semesters toward a M.M. When this happens, I stay away, just because I don't want to be confrontational about it. Honestly, I probably post most during the season, when I find more topics relevant to what I can logically talk about, and in the Off-Topic Forums.