On the field in 2009

Thought I'd put a list together of who we're pretty sure we're going to see on the field in 09 in World Class. Please let me know if I have any of these wrong. I've got 23 right now.....

Academy

Blue Devils

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Bluecoats

Boston Crusaders

The Cadets

Capital Regiment (not sure if they're World Class or not...anyone know?)

Carolina Crown

Cascades (they're fielding, right?)

The Cavaliers

Colts

Crossmen

Glassmen

Jersey Surf

Madison Scouts

Mandarins

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment

Pioneer

Santa Clara Vanguard

Spirit

Troopers

I heard rumors about Teal too, and I'm rooting for them, but until I see something solid I didn't want to put them on the list. Can anyone just kind of let me know if I'm missing anyone or have someone on there that shouldn't be there? Thanks!

Is Southwind fielding a corps this year? I hear they were but I'm not completely sure.

Is Southwind fielding a corps this year? I hear they were but I'm not completely sure.

Ya, would have liked to have seen them back. So is there are a chance they'll be Open Class in 2010, since they're taking two years off?

Ya, would have liked to have seen them back. So is there are a chance they'll be Open Class in 2010, since they're taking two years off?

that is no longer the rule. when they come back they will be evaluated and the committe will recommend whether they should be world or open. I believe this is the same situation that Cap Reg and any other new corps would go through as well.