Almost time

backntheday

Yes! We have a show :-)

tid-bits,morsels and nibbles,a few appetizers to get you started[please don't fill up on bread]:

entre sized:zydeco has announced their 2009 cast,they will have a full guard of 30 performers.

nouvelle portion:the newley revived crown guard had a considerably smaller audition turnout and reports are that adam and co. are still continuing to solicit interested members.

sushi/skyline chili combo platter:aimachi will be back with batons-a-blazin and several familiar flavors & faces from pride of cincinnatti in the recipe.

degustation:back on the menu and fresh from wgi finals hiatus all palates will be focused on logan h.s. world at the ceres ca. regional.

amuse bouche:reports are many directors whose guards have been promoted have recieved multiple e-mails of concern,support and encouragement in their transition to another class.

that's all for now,here's your check we need to turn this table.....serving you from the chafing dish that is colorguardplanet.com.....gratuity not included! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

We have a show, music was picked back in May. We have started drill and working on theme, tarp is designed, we have one flag and an idea for the other. Uniform ideas have been discussed with the maker, am waiting for ideas and sketches.

Rehearsals start Nov 7. (marching Band Finals are Nov 1, so we can't start any sooner than that!)

We have 8 weeks of rehearsals to get the show done before our first contest. yikes!

My scholastic kiddos: Had mixed the music, designed silks and so on. Start drill the week after the state marching contest in Nov. Show will be called "Duality".

The independent: Due to the hurricane pushing back everything, we have auditions this Saturday. Kids are coming out of the woodwork and it's super exciting. Made the flip from A class to Open, and will be presenting the music and show design this weekend. Details to come later.

Can you smell that? Smells like strapping tape, tears and painted tarp.

My high school guard - show is picked out, tarp is being worked on, flag design is coming along, costume is being designed. Auditions are November 13 and we start rehearsals November 18th (I think). First show is January 24th.

MHSMirage - I can smell the tape.... and I can hear the whiney middle school voices already... : ) YAY!