music we would like to see

dugg

a modern hip hop reimagining of george balanchine's famous work "jewels",a ballet in three parts[emeralds,rubies and diamonds]! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much fun would it be see "Jewels" done!! I'd have a blast going overboard with sequins, rhinestones, 'jewels' and lame'!! Everything shiney! : ) hahaha It'd be a GE feast!

You could even bust out the mylar tape for your rifles. *has flashback to 1980s/early 1990s........... oh wait!! We did that when I was in high school guard in 1999.. HA!*

Edited by Will

erik satie,claude debussy or perhaps malcolm mclaren and the bootzilla orchestra's "waltz darling"

Edited by dugg

yma sumac! :blink:

god rest her soul! :blink:

Edited by dugg

The TJ Indoor Colorguard 2008 use

d two swingle sister songs for their indoor program. It was the best show of my life.

erik satie,claude debussy or perhaps malcolm mclaren and the bootzilla orchestra's "waltz darling"

My high school babies are putting "Clair de Lune" mixed with "Angelica" by Lamb on the floor this season. Although I did see that Clair de Lune makes an apperance in the Twilight soundtrack.....hope this isnt the year of "Lune". Our show will be called "Duality" and obviously is a play on light vs dark, mirror effects and so on.

I have always wanted to do Elton John's, "Tonight" from his "Live in Australia" with a co-ed guard. It would be just beautiful.

title theme from the film "to kill a mockingbird" by composer elmer bernstein.

Edited by dugg

title theme from the film "to kill a mockingbird" by composer elmer bernstein.

Didn't Crestview High School use this, as well as dialogue from the film, the year the unit was promoted to Scholastic World Class? My addled brain is recollecting that the guard worked with the folks from Northern Lights. No? yes?