music we would like to see

dugg

I play Tuba and I'm in guard(Crown '09's guard hopefully :D) but I LOVE DAVID HOLSINGER. I would love to see Abrams Pursuit or Havendance done by a world guard

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meshell Ndegeocello's Bitter

That song is HEART WRENCHING. I would have everyone in the arena that has ever been dumped crying.

or "the day you went away"

i discovered it randomly on my ipod as im coming home from dca finals and burst into tears

Didn't Crestview High School use this, as well as dialogue from the film, the year the unit was promoted to Scholastic World Class? My addled brain is recollecting that the guard worked with the folks from Northern Lights. No? yes?

thanks david! :laughing:

i must "scout" out a copy of this "jem" and send it to my friend "harper" in "maycomb"! :rolleyes:

Edited by dugg

• 2 weeks later...

the powerful voice of Odetta may she rest in peace! :thumbup:

Edited by dugg

• 4 weeks later...

I've always wanted to see shows done to:

Don't Stop Believing by Journey

Waiting On The World To Change by John Mayer (i've always seen this as a show starting out with voiceovers from news broadcasts, talking about terrrorism,war,etc. just chaos.. then slowly introducing the song.)

I'm Listening by James Newton Howard

Darkseeker Dogs by James Newton Howard

Hometown Glory by Adele

And on a more comical note; more songs include:

The world should revolve around me by Little Jackie

The theme song to Star Trek. :smile:

Just Dance by Lady Gaga (I'm thinking Braddock? LOL)

Hakuna Matata (Posibly intertwined with my idea from Waiting on the World to Change ?)

LOL; :tongue:

i deffinatly agree with the don't stop believeing and hometown glory ones. ive done an adogio to hometown glory and it turned out really nice.

Cheshire's A guard did "Waiting On The World To Change" last year. Complete with Gap(red) t-shirts and all - cute show :)

Also, there's a new version of "Don't Stop Believing" by George LeMond - iTunes it!

I've always wanted to see shows done to:

Don't Stop Believing by Journey

Waiting On The World To Change by John Mayer (i've always seen this as a show starting out with voiceovers from news broadcasts, talking about terrrorism,war,etc. just chaos.. then slowly introducing the song.)

I'm Listening by James Newton Howard

Darkseeker Dogs by James Newton Howard

Hometown Glory by Adele

And on a more comical note; more songs include:

The world should revolve around me by Little Jackie

The theme song to Star Trek. :thumbup:

Just Dance by Lady Gaga (I'm thinking Braddock? LOL)

Hakuna Matata (Posibly intertwined with my idea from Waiting on the World to Change ?)

LOL; :thumbup:

I have always wanted to do Elton John's, "Tonight" from his "Live in Australia" with a co-ed guard. It would be just beautiful.

I adore that piece of music. I still own the original Blue Moves LP and used to play that over and over again when I was in my teens. Gorgeous piano, obviously!! I have had my staff listen to it MANY times, but so far, a hard sell. I will continue to press on.