Drum Corps Returns to the Philadelphia Area

It is with Great pleasure and the upmost of pride that i formally announce the birth of a new dynamic Drum & Bugle corps from the Philadelphia Area.

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps was Launched with a grand open House at it's home base of Lansdale Catholic High school.

The show "Welcome to the Parade" is the perfect setting for the combination of music and field show that with bring the "Sounds" to life on the field, blending rock with Jazz along with a few "Surprises" like the melding of the old with the new will show the dynamics of the staff that has taken this original concept to new horizons.

It is at this time i would like to give my heartfelt thanks to the staff that has joined this Corps to bring it to life, i feel that they have put as much to it's birth as i have and i feel like they are already my family .

Staff Coordinator. Jeff Kozol

Guard Staff. Dominic Benjamin,Amy Brown and Ken Jackson

Percussion staff. Mike Harrison, Keith Wilson, Daniel Mark, Elise Ficher, Tony Perez and Brian Simpson

Brass Staff. Jamie Bennett and Larry Carbonell

Special thanks to the Writer who has brought the music to the sheet and gave the magic touch to the sounds.

Adam Levowitz

The music that will bring the Sounds to life will be a blend of "Black Parade", Jazz 09, Proud to be and American and a few more to be announced in the next few weeks.

At this time i would like to personally thank the staff and personally the Director of the Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps for all of the assistance to bring this corps to life and to allow me to impose on the for more than a few days of conversation for information Tom Maiello, you and your staff and crew have shown me the true brotherhood of Drum corps that i remember from my marching days and i will forever be there for you and the Raiders.

I would also like to thank everyone who came out to wish well to this new corps and hope that we can live up to the expectation that has endured Drum corps through the years.

There are still spots open to become a member of the Sounds of Philadelphia, you will be able to go to our website to list into our ranks as well as direct contact us for more information.

The next Camp/audition will be December 6th at the Lansdale Catholic High School. 700 Lansdale Ave, Lansdale. PA

The doors open at 11am and run till 6pm.

Come out and be a part of the Sounds, The Sounds of Philadelphia..

It is with Great pleasure and the upmost of pride that i formally announce the birth of a new dynamic Drum & Bugle corps from the Philadelphia Area.

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps was Launched with a grand open House at it's home base of Lansdale Catholic High school.

The show "Welcome to the Parade" is the perfect setting for the combination of music and field show that with bring the "Sounds" to life on the field, blending rock with Jazz along with a few "Surprises" like the melding of the old with the new will show the dynamics of the staff that has taken this original concept to new horizons.

It is at this time i would like to give my heartfelt thanks to the staff that has joined this Corps to bring it to life, i feel that they have put as much to it's birth as i have and i feel like they are already my family .

Percussion staff. Mike Harrison, Keith Wilson, Daniel Mark, Elise Ficher, Tony Perez and Brian Simpson

Special thanks to the Writer who has brought the music to the sheet and gave the magic touch to the sounds.

Adam Levowitz

The music that will bring the Sounds to life will be a blend of "Black Parade", Jazz 09, Proud to be and American and a few more to be announced in the next few weeks.

At this time i would like to personally thank the staff and personally the Director of the Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps for all of the assistance to bring this corps to life and to allow me to impose on the for more than a few days of conversation for information Tom Maiello, you and your staff and crew have shown me the true brotherhood of Drum corps that i remember from my marching days and i will forever be there for you and the Raiders.

I would also like to thank everyone who came out to wish well to this new corps and hope that we can live up to the expectation that has endured Drum corps through the years.

There are still spots open to become a member of the Sounds of Philadelphia, you will be able to go to our website to list into our ranks as well as direct contact us for more information.

The next Camp/audition will be December 6th at the Lansdale Catholic High School. 700 Lansdale Ave, Lansdale. PA

John

Thanks for the kind words for the Raiders. Phil M, Tommy, his staff, and crew are truly world class people.

Talk to you soon.

Get some rest. You guys deserve it.

Good Luck

John

Thanks for the kind words for the Raiders. Phil M, Tommy, his staff, and crew are truly world class people.

Talk to you soon.

Get some rest. You guys deserve it.

Good Luck

Thank you for the kind words. There have many who have helped me and the Raiders along our 19 year history, so I believe we must always give back if we can. Also, with all the corps we have lost in even the last 5 years....shouldn't our motto be "we want not just more corps, but more better corps on and off the field.

:smile:

Thank you for the kind words. There have many who have helped me and the Raiders along our 19 year history, so I believe we must always give back if we can. Also, with all the corps we have lost in even the last 5 years....shouldn't our motto be "we want not just more corps, but more better corps on and off the field.

:smile:

Tom,

In true Drum corps family tradition, Real Drum corps is about being there for the other off the field, you can count on me and this corps to always be there for you and yours.

Adam Levowitz

I hope everyone that was there on the 19th is doing their part to fill the remainding spots in this corps...I KNOW I AM!!!

I hope everyone that was there on the 19th is doing their part to fill the remaining spots in this corps...I KNOW I AM!!!

OUTSTANDING Gene, the December date is not too far away and we all have to do our part to make it happen...

Barry,

It was a pleasure to talk with you in Rachacha about Sound of Philly. I'm delighted it is a reality. Keep up the fine work!

Kudos to the Raiders Drum & Bugle Corps Director Tom Maiello for coming through in true camaraderie.