Hawthorne Caballeros 2009 Program and Music Announcement

wrong brand George. Besides I would never smoke in line again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong brand George. Besides I would never smoke in line again.

Thats because I wouldn't let you!!!! But seeing your talking about being in the line again....See on the 30th. I will save a seat for you!!! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Getting back on topic.....Balled is really good and that's on the computer file... Can't wait to hear it at Open House. The remaining compositions will definitely make our fans happy and create a whole new generation of fans as well. Really looking forward to hearing what Dennis and Gary and Jim do with them....add Anthony and Eric to the mix...2009 should be interesting.

Thanks for the kind words about the ballad Mike! I am very excited about it!!

It's great that the Corps is able to supply that resource for the line on their website so that the members can download their parts and a midi file of the tune even before the first rehearsal! Very cool!

By the way, the Opener and Closer are only measures away from being completed as well!

Can't wait to start writing the original piece, "El Diablo Rojo", with Gary!

Here's to a great 2009!

Peace,

Dennis

Edited by Dennis Argul

It's great that the Corps is able to supply that resource for the line on their website so that the members can download their parts and a midi file of the tune even before the first rehearsal! Very cool!

By the way, the Opener and Closer are only measures away from being completed as well!

Here's to a great 2009!

Peace,

Dennis

Outstanding Dennis....Because of the geographic membership opportunities we have, it sure makes it easier on our membership to receive the music and drill via the internet.. Preparation for rehearsal is as important as the rehearsal itself... Fewer hours used correctly great result...Can't wait to hear the new music...November 30th can't come soon enough.

i cant wait to hear the music im so beyond excited...i love the ballad...the rest of the show sould be stellar!

i cant wait to hear the music im so beyond excited...i love the ballad...the rest of the show sould be stellar!

Hey Fez... we are are hoping for Standing Room Only at the post for the Open House...The DCA world is going to Love this Music...

Here's to a great 2009!

Peace,

Dennis

Do you have time to sleep? :lol:

sleep is highly over-rated

You weren't kidding...

'Nov 19 2008, 03:49 AM'