Windsor Regiment Mini Corps Announcement

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are my teeth?

Cossetti has them ... says they make him look taller ...

:-)

I play tall.........that's enough for me.....

Joe

Cossetti has them ... says they make him look taller ...

:-)

I play tall.........that's enough for me.....

Joe

Vibrateer...or is it vibratist?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, Joe......if the spirit of Tony Marchione hears THAT he will haunt me.....then I gotta sick him on Nick....

Joe

Vibrateer...or is it vibratist?

Good luck!

Looking forward to swinging by at some point.

Thanks Chris! And we are looking forward to having you swing by as well!!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow!! :happy:

"Our next rehearsal is this Saturday, November 8th, from 9am to 1pm in the West Windsor (NJ) Municipal Building (drumline to rehearse until 3pm). This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in competing in a mini-corps to join with our seasoned players. For directions and more information please visit our website at http://www.windsor-regiment.com

Are these yours? The least you could have done was pay for the apple!

DT.jpg

Nope those are not mine. Keep looking.

Donny

We have made ourselves available through the Recreation Department. The Township has been supportive of us with rehearsal space and although they have not requested anything specific yet other than mention of the tree lighting ceremony at Christmas, they know who we are and that we are willing and able to represent in return.

I play in the Mercer County Community Concert band with a guy who is involved with the West Windsor VFW. If you would like, I can mention you folks to him for next Memorial Day. Let me know.

Another event you might want to check into is the Princeton University P-rade, billed as the "biggest sloppy parade in the world." It's usually the first weekend in June or thereabouts...and I know it does pay. We usually do it every year. It's very short...starts at the top of the hill on Nassau St and threads through the campus to the field at the bottom of the hill. PACKED with alums and viewers. Each 5th year class has to provide some kind of entertainment group, be it a music group or ????. Next June it would be the classes of 09, 04, 99, 94, etc....

There is also the Plainsboro Founders Day. We march the parade each year (beginning of May) and also play at the day-long fair, as does the jazz band. I bet they'd love another group...though I doubt it pays anything, come to think of it.