Minnesota Brass 2009

John H

After a brilliant 2008 season in which the corps placed second at the DCA World Championships, Minnesota Brass is ready to kick off another outstanding season of world class drum corps! We invite talented musicians, dancers and volunteers who are committed to excellence to join us as we prepare for a new season.

Join us for our informational OPEN HOUSE Saturday afternoon January 3. Be sure to invite your friends and come together!

When:

Saturday January 3, 2009

1:30 P.M

Where:

Highland Park Senior High School

1015 Snelling Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55116

RSVP today!

Visit our Open House page here

MBI Open House

or go directly to the RSVP to sign up

MBI RSVP

At the Open House you will:

-Meet the staff and members of Minnesota Brass

-Get a full run down of the 2009 production (shhh... it's still a secret)

-Eat, play, and make new friends

-Ask questions about being a member and learn more about our expectations

If you can't make the Open House date but are still interested in being a part of the corps in 2009, please fill out the RSVP and let us know of your interest. We'll make sure to give you the information you need to march!

Interest is high for MBI this Fall. Both our winter guard and winter drumline have attracted a great deal of interest already, and will begin rehearsing soon for their winter programs. The buzz for the 2009 summer season is exciting!

You can be a part of it. Are you 'interested'? Turn that interest into action, and join us at the Open House!

Find out what it's like to perform with one of the premier all-age drum and bugle corps in the nation. Regardless of age (our members range from 16 to 60) or experience (yeah, we can help you woodwind-types) there is room for YOU in the 2009 edition of Minnesota Brass. Don't miss out!

Edited by John H

2009 is going to be killer! cant wait!!! :rolleyes::laughing::lol:

January 3rd

:rolleyes: Come out and meet Morphy00, BrassMember and others at the open house. :laughing:

This is going to be a fun season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tremendous experience in 2008, and 2009 sounds like it will be a fun show from a performer's perspective. And, that ususally translates into something fun for the fans as well. I'm looking forward to the fan reaction when the show is announced.

I've really enjoyed working with the MBI staff the past few years. What a great group of talented people who give so much of themselves for the benefit of the corps. Well, and also for the Pumpkin Bars. See you all at the Open House.

:mat:

SHAMELESS BUMP.....

After the tease that the Staff gave us at the Banquet, I'm looking forward to hearing the repertoire for '09... :tongue:

Of course, Boss Lady's Pumpkin Bars could entice me to show up...Like I really need them.. :ph34r:

Pat

:mat:

SHAMELESS BUMP.....

After the tease that the Staff gave us at the Banquet, I'm looking forward to hearing the repertoire for '09... :tongue:

Of course, Boss Lady's Pumpkin Bars could entice me to show up...Like I really need them.. :ph34r:

Pat

My bud,Jim Lopez,says that the pumkin bars ARE ENOUGH to die for.

Good luck in 09

Mike