Annoying Icon on DVD's

if your talking about the finals dvd, im watching it right now with no "'camera' icon" on my screen. its probably just you

the camera button signifies that there are different camera angles available.. pressing the appropriate button on you DVD remote will change the camera angle..

It's the DVD player that is putting it on the tv screen,, no the tv itself..

I have that problem on my DVD player with 2000 - 2002. Don't have 2008 yet.

Yeah, my portable DVD player has this same problem. It is because of the camera angles. A better player would have the option to hide the icon, but mine was cheap and it doesn't. It's not a fault of the DVD's though, it's just your player letting you know there are multiple angles.

Yeah, my portable DVD player has this same problem. It is because of the camera angles. A better player would have the option to hide the icon, but mine was cheap and it doesn't. It's not a fault of the DVD's though, it's just your player letting you know there are multiple angles.

Well, ya caught me, I'm cheap! It's still annoying though. I don't remember it being on my laptop though. Guess I'll have to check it out again.