White Pants?

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are white pants a good idea for the dirtiest feet in DCI?

• Yes
    • No
    • Paula Deen

1. One of racing's biggest events is in New Hampshire........

2. I like the uniforms. White/cream unis aren't hard to keep clean as long as they don't kneel during the show. The teal pants will have much of the same effect the green ones had for ECJ and SCVC. I like the design, I like the look of the cut. It all looks good, so it should look pretty #### cool out on the field. Good luck teal.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. One of racing's biggest events is in New Hampshire........

I wouldn't exactly say that...most people would consider the Loudon races boring. Then again, they would say the same about most of the cookie-cutter 1.5 mile ovals. And I certainly don't agree with the sentiment of SuperSmash's post.

It's listed as creme not white and the creme pants are for the DM uni. Everyone else has teal pants.

Okay, what an interesting thread this is.

Always interesting to hear the comments of the DCP'ers. Actually the Teal pants are for the corps proper and the Cream pants are for the DM's. There will actually be 3 shades of Teal used within the uniform. The pants being the darkest shade with the jacket containing the other 2 shades. We are extremely pleased with the job Brent has done with the uniform design and are very anxious to get the sample in.

I also like the fact that we are now known for having THE Dirtiest Feet in DCI too. We will see about that one this year. I know that our new visual staff will have something to say about that before we get to finals this year.

Thanks to all those that have given their comments to this.

Dirtiest feet? Really? Is that coming from the same judges that said Teal was too aggressive, too big, and too loud?

Dirtiest feet? Really? Is that coming from the same judges that said Teal was too aggressive, too big, and too loud?

There's no such thing as "too aggressive, too big, and too loud". Anyone who believes that is probably one of those people that thinks marching bands should produce a "concert band sound" on the field.

Teal SHOULD NOT go to white pants. It's just me.

but do as you please.

Just gotta learn to march, alot better.

You obviously did not read what Mr. Blackburn, their director, stated in an earlier response. The corps is in Teal pants and the DM's are in Cream. IMO, I am sure they will do what they feel is necessary to improve their feet. Looks like they are off to a good start in accomplishing just that seeing who they have brought in to run their visual program.

There's no such thing as "too aggressive, too big, and too loud". Anyone who believes that is probably one of those people that thinks marching bands should produce a "concert band sound" on the field.

Exactly. You can blow the walls down with a great sound. You play as loud as you can within your control.