Going to Sleep On A Gym Floor This Summer?

or be a real man and sleep in a f-ing sleeping bag. not to mention the consideration to your fellow corpsmates while they are trying to sleep and your dumb ### is still blowing up your raft after lights-out.

Be a REAL real man and find a lovely lady who's got one and share. All the benefits with none of the hassle.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be a REAL real man and find a lovely lady who's got one and share. All the benefits with none of the hassle.

touche, salesman...

or be a real man and sleep in a f-ing sleeping bag. not to mention the consideration to your fellow corpsmates while they are trying to sleep and your dumb ### is still blowing up your raft after lights-out.

Buy some headphones. Or just go to sleep.

While we're at it, lets get rid of the #### AC on the buses. It costs corps money for air conditioned buses...Good money that could be spent on more synthesizers and aerobed sponsorship deals!!!

Probably about the dumbest argument out there, as most corps don't shut off the lights as soon as you walk in, and again, only takes 30 seconds to inflate...and I had a double size coleman, and not ONE person complained to another about the sound of blowing up the mattress.

If a person can fall asleep on a bus of screaming people, how are you going to say that you can't fall asleep to a little motor pumping up a bed for 30 seconds?

While we're at it, lets get rid of the #### AC on the buses. It costs corps money for air conditioned buses...Good money that could be spent on more synthesizers and aerobed sponsorship deals!!!

Earth to salad: money doesn't get spent ON sponsorship deals; sponsorship deals GENERATE money for the corps. Perhaps you'd like to pay more for a ticket?

Earth to salad: money doesn't get spent ON sponsorship deals; sponsorship deals GENERATE money for the corps. Perhaps you'd like to pay more for a ticket?

My post = sarcasm. I thought the call to eliminate air conditioning and spend all the money on amps and synths made that pretty obvious :thumbup:

okay, aero bed did not hold up... just be careful when dragging them around (woops) they are near impossible to patch!!! (well when all you have in duct tape :p ) okay, i had a total of three beds this summer... the last one i got was 20 bucks, didn't come with a pump, but that is what friends are for, it is more comfortable than anything, and i like it!!!

PS- i know someone who had the same bed for three years... an aerobed, so they do hold up, if you don't drag them around on cement when your tired because its early spring training, and your euph is getting the best of you :)

Just an on running joke, but I it must be asked...

WHY ARE YOU VACUUMING IN THE GYM!?!??!? WE JUST GOT HERE!!!!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN DIRTY YET! TURN YOUR VACUUM OFF AND GO TO SLEEP!

that is all. thanks!