World Championship Seat Locations

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you all send in your order forms?

End of July I believe. I received email notification from DCI on receipt of my ticket order on August 1st.

Thanks for the link to the seating chart Harvey. I started looking for one while at work and got sidetracked... with work.

End of July I believe. I received email notification from DCI on receipt of my ticket order on August 1st.

Thanks for the link to the seating chart Harvey. I started looking for one while at work and got sidetracked... with work.

That's the beauty of being retired......one of the few :thumbup: .

FWIW, I was in the LOS for Indiana Marching Band State Finals in the 540 section in line with the 50 and the sound didn't really reach there except for three or four bands out of the 40 (10 in each class) that played that day. Since corps really know how to project, this probably isn't going to be as much of an issue. For BOA Grand Nats Finals, I was in the 339 section in line with the 40 and heard things much clearer than I had in the 540 section.

At any rate, the acoustics are really, really nice especially since they put curtains along the back side of the stadium and along the sides to keep the echoing down and it worked rather well.

I ordered my tickets the day I received the notice they were on sale, and I just received my seat assigment e-mail. All I can say is I am not a happy camper. Super premium seats near the 20 yard line from a day 1 order. If anyone is interested in purchasing 3 tickets in section 342, I have them for sale.

Just wait....plenty of people, like myself, will have tickets to sell in the springtime, once the Friends of DCI tickets are mailed out!! :smile:

Why would you go to all of the expense of being a diamond member (as you point out in your sig) if you're just going to sell the tickets?

me and my possey are in section 141 row 18 seats 10-13, looks to be some awesome seats anybody got the lowdown for me, it would be much apprieciated

thanks

me and my possey are in section 141 row 18 seats 10-13, looks to be some awesome seats anybody got the lowdown for me, it would be much apprieciated

thanks

Wow 141 is right below me. I'm up in 441. Your seats are gonna be in between the 30 and 40 yard line on the left side so they're kinda good. I'd like to boast and brag (not really because I almost lost my tickets to the ticket office cause my mom was threatening of not letting me go.) I can see the formations and crap.