Show Announcements

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man I wish it was different believe me ! But when the higher ups in our organization

do something it's usually the best thing for the corps and the corps FANs . Evidently Brians

plans are working because you and the second poster are just as excited to hear what the show is as am I . You dcifan2002 and spiritofJSUfan talk about attitude I believe it's you that have the

attitude

Attitude ?

We are just reacting to the post put up by your corps mate.

" I got this from a pretty reliable source the name of our show will be out when we want it out !

not a big fan anyway..........

Attitude ?

We are just reacting to the post put up by your corps mate.

" I got this from a pretty reliable source the name of our show will be out when we want it out !

not a big fan anyway..........

Why am I not suprised !

SCV - "Ballet For Martha" - Appalachian Spring

Holy Name Cadets - "Lenny" - Rumble - Cool - A Boy Like That - I Have A Love

Bluecoats - "I M A G I N E" - Imagine - Children's Hour of Dream, Hunting Wabbits 2 - Sky Blue - Haitian Fight Song

Madison Scouts - "Relámpago" - The Forces of Nature - Malaga - Two Left-Footed Mambo - Baron Cimetiere’s Mambo - Love Is in the Air - A Turn to the Dark Side - Candela - Relámpago’s Triumphant Return - Margariteña

Spirit - "Live...In Concert" - Song for America, Carry on my Wayward Son, Point of know Return, Dust in the Wind, Journey from Mariabronn

The Academy - "The Ascent" - Call of the Mountain - An Alpine Symphony, Op. 64 - Kingfishers Catch Fire

Crossmen - "ForbiddeN" - Dance of Vengence - My Immortal

Pacific Crest - "El Corazon de la Gente: Alegria, Amor, y Fuerza" - Selections by Carlos Chavez - Pampeana No 3 – Impetuosamente - Variaciones Concertantes - Pequena Danza - Danzas Sinfonicas: Gregoriana

Colts - "Fathoms" - (water themed)

Mandarins - "ABSOLUTE" - Absolute Fanfare: Festive Overture - Absolute Passion: Libertango - Absolute Joy: Ninth Symphony (Ode To Joy) - Joy - Christmas Anthem - Absolute Rhythm - Absolute Velocity

Cascades - "Beyond The Forest" - Into The Forest - Selections from Pan's Labyrinth - Tangiers (from Bourne Ultimatum) - Not While I'm Around (from Sweeney Todd) - Make Our Garden Grow (from Candide)

Phantom Regiment - "The Red Violin" - The Red Violin

Pioneer - "Celtic Trinity" - Three Celtic Dances - Into The Raging River

Blue Stars - The Factory - Original Music

Blue Knights -

Cavaliers - The Great Divide - Extreme Makeover - Pampeana No 3 – Impetuosamente - Engulfed Cathedral - On The Great Divide

Blue Devils - "1930" - I Got Rhythm, Piano Variations, Happy Days Are Here Again, Get Happy

Jersey Surf -

Troopers - "Western Side Story" -

Carolina Crown - "The Grass is always Greener..." - The Promise of Living - Church Windows - Puck (from Il Sogno) - Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Somewhere - Hybrid - Slalum - Sansemaya - The Promise of Living

Boston Crusaders - "Femme Fatale" - Bacchanale - Salome - Belkis, Queen of Sheba - Dance of the Maenads - Myst - Oceana

Glassmen - "ONE" - {Rumor or Has been Leaked}

Edited by SpiritOfJSUFan

Very Interesting Show.... Good Music.... Let's get ready less than 109 days till Finals In Lucas Oil Stadium. Who will take the title?

yes it is a sign of the apocalypse lol