1980 Reading

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally stand corrected...I sometimes get the 70's and 80's confused...LOL.

I will take my punishment like a man Nanci. When do we start?

Donny

:tongue:

That season's corps (in addition to '79, which I actually got to see - even if from the back sidelines) was one of the reasons the Bucs have probably been one of my 2 favorite corps other than my alma mater.

Those amazing Tony Yaklich charts and Ralph Pace drills put me in their fan base, and for better or worse, the Bucs have always shown themselves to be the Class organization in DCA.

I wish I could have seen the 80 show, but the records were great to hear at the time..

Now I just need to order the CD's from Charlie so I can crank them up for the young'ins to hear..

They need the history lesson, especially from THOSE shows.

Pat

I personally stand corrected...I sometimes get the 70's and 80's confused...LOL.

I will take my punishment like a man Nanci. When do we start?

Donny

You Confuse the 70s and 80s? But, but, he wasn't there in 70 either.... Bwahahaha!!!

When do we start? Hmmm? When I scoop you up (like a field mouse and bop you on the head.... then you'll know that we've started!!)

Holiday Hugs, Hon!!

Pricie forgot to include the annual Forum gig with Westshore. They usually rock the house!

yeah i like how Rocky made it into Blues last year

The sopranos were Bart Bartholomew and Matt Krempaski and the mellophone was Jeff Stoneseifer.

(Bart was doing the seagull calls on his horn, ala "Quiet Village" - Blue Rock, in "Sea Hawk")

Almost 30 years ago.

By the by, Marty, what ever happened to Bart Bartholomew? I haven't seeen him around drum corps in years. Of course, maybe I just wouln't recognize him anymore. :tongue:

By the by, Marty, what ever happened to Bart Bartholomew? I haven't seeen him around drum corps in years. Of course, maybe I just wouln't recognize him anymore. :tongue:

I can only tell you, the person in question has been playing with the Royal Airs for the last several years, but I haven't heard from that said person in a while.

I can only tell you, the person in question has been playing with the Royal Airs for the last several years, but I haven't heard from that said person in a while.

Marty,

For some reason, I was thinking Bon-Bons, but I don't know why. I do acquiesce to your vast knowledge!