Sun Devils Camp #1 Jan 3 & 4

The Sun Devils Drum & Bugle Corps Camp weekend #1.

Sat. Jan 3rd and Sunday Jan 4th. at North Port High School.

You can still sign up online at www.sundevilscorps.org and get directions.

North Port is on the gulf coast of Fla. about 1 hour south of Tampa and 30 mins north of Ft. Myers on Rt 75.

2009 program called "X - Drum Corps Evolved"

SD will be playing on Bb Dynasty brass this year and hope to field a large brass line with Mark Cole's great score.

Ron Lambert (Cavaliers) will be our percussion caption head this year on our Yamaha equipment.

Trevlin Evan (Carolina Crown) and Ileana "Blue" Johns will be our Co-Guard caption heads.

Open house Dec 7th was a great success and we have been getting even more sign-ups on-line since then.

Camp rehearsal is open to everyone, so if you're thinking about marching this summer...this is a great opportunity for you to check us out, play in the line, and see what the 2009 Sun Devils are all about.

I cannot friggin wait!

"X" will be fun!

Come down for a visit...and join the corps!

http://www.sundevilscorps.org

GO SUN DEVILS :tongue:

The Sun Devils Drum & Bugle Corps Camp weekend #1.

Sat. Jan 3rd and Sunday Jan 4th. at North Port High School.

You can still sign up online at www.sundevilscorps.org and get directions.

North Port is on the gulf coast of Fla. about 1 hour south of Tampa and 30 mins north of Ft. Myers on Rt 75.

2009 program called "X - Drum Corps Evolved"

SD will be playing on Bb Dynasty brass this year and hope to field a large brass line with Mark Cole's great score.

Ron Lambert (Cavaliers) will be our percussion caption head this year on our Yamaha equipment.

Trevlin Evan (Carolina Crown) and Ileana "Blue" Johns will be our Co-Guard caption heads.

Open house Dec 7th was a great success and we have been getting even more sign-ups on-line since then.

Camp rehearsal is open to everyone, so if you're thinking about marching this summer...this is a great opportunity for you to check us out, play in the line, and see what the 2009 Sun Devils are all about.

Just a reminder...tomorrow is the 1st camp of 2009. New facility, another great show......

Looking for more members from South Florida. Sun Devils are the closest corps to you in many years. Come on board! :thumbdown:

I have actually been to Northport High School... great new facility... only a few years old... put it to good use...

How was the camp? This is my sons last weekend here so I couldn't make it down. Next camp though.

Well???? I have a feeling it may have been a good camp.

Must be at Hooters or is there a Wing House down there?

Must be at Hooters or is there a Wing House down there?

Buffalo Wild Wings - even had outside deck.

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

Report and photos coming soon. Successful camp. Very sleepy............