Fusion Core Camp Weekend Update

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This actually happened at Golden Eagles rehearsal in 2004. We had rehearsal a couple of days after our birthday, and Sue and Donnie bought us a cake, and brought it out in the middle of rehearsal.

I do remember that and also Johnny June and the Bills Boys at a open house in like 90 or something, they sang happy birthday to the two of us.

Wow thats a long time ago

To bad you could not stop down and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Frank, this has been a hard year for so many people...........let's not wait too long to get together either way!!!

I spoke to Johnny the other night. He'll be stopping down. Maybe we can coordinate and have you come down the same time!@!!!!

oops, sorry I missed that Lyndsay. Do you mean the hour to hour or just the start and finish.........I'm just curious as to what people want to see on teh website......thanks for any input.

GREAT DAY AGAIN, more new drummers and horns...............KEEP COMING GUYS!!!

Tomorrow's another big day..................drum major tryouts :tongue: ................ ha, just kidding, there's absolutely no pressure at a drum major audition :sad: .

See you all tomorrow at 10:00 am sharp!!!