Fusion Core Camp Weekend Update

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Lindsay, your picking a good night.....it's Ralph's birthday, so we'll be doing some "light partying" afterwards!!!! Just enough to have a good time and still feel fresh for Sunday...........we're all pros at that by now :thumbup:

Now you KNOW things are exciting when people start showing up at your house on a TUESDAY to clean out the truck, drum and blow some notes..........................AND ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!! AAAHHHHH FUSION..........GOT TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!

After a very successful weekend with the opener, we hope to start checking out the ballad this weekend, so come on down this weekend. I will say, last year's Ballad Gift is going to be missed, but this year's ballad will be just as beautiful. Come to think of it, 2007's ballad Loss was beautiful as well. Speaking of Loss............WELCOME BACK STEFAN.......YOU WERE MISSED LAST YEAR!!!!!

Well Lindsay, your picking a good night.....it's Ralph's birthday, so we'll be doing some "light partying" afterwards!!!! Just enough to have a good time and still feel fresh for Sunday...........we're all pros at that by now :tongue:

It's not Ralph's Birthday, it's MY birthday....oh wait....that's right....we BOTH celebrate our birthday on the same day!!!

If I knew you were throwing a party Holly, I would have blew off the MCA meeting this Saturday and came to rehearsal, then your house! Would have been FUN for sure!

Hey Ralph.....HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

... some "light partying" afterwards!!!! Just enough to have a good time and still feel fresh for Sunday...........we're all pros at that by now

Please tell us the story of why it's called "light partying"? This could be your Jackie Gleason routine, sometimes "I got a big mouth". But that was then, now we're pros. Got it.

Frank is beyond pro I think, beyond alumni even. LOL - stop down and bring some high F's (uhhhh Ab for you - no problem, I know) LOL

Don

hmmm, Frank, don't you have some connections at the MCA.........why not just reschedule....after all it is your birthday!!! :tongue:

Ralph was just telling me that one day down in Bill's Boy's they had a cake for you and him for your birthdays and that's how he found out it was your birthday..........I wonder if he remembers how he found out when my birthday was?!??!?!??! :music:

Don, I think you invented "light partying"!!!!! I'll share the story with you on Saturday........GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!!

Either way, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY FRANK!!!!!

hmmm, Frank, don't you have some connections at the MCA.........why not just reschedule....after all it is your birthday!!! :tongue:

Ralph was just telling me that one day down in Bill's Boy's they had a cake for you and him for your birthdays and that's how he found out it was your birthday..........I wonder if he remembers how he found out when my birthday was?!??!?!??! :music:

Don, I think you invented "light partying"!!!!! I'll share the story with you on Saturday........GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!!

Hi Holly ... if your Fusion players are looking to hone their playing skills and "show off" a little during the winter months, encourage them to attend the I&E shows coming up in Garfield (Feb) and Bridgeport (Mar) ... as I recall your sop player (can't remember his name) won the Bpt show two years ago ... and you performed in a couple of ensembles as well ... it would be great to have everyone participate ... and if no one wants to compete, why not stop by and socialize a bit ...

Andy "your cordial MC" Lisko

hmmm, Frank, don't you have some connections at the MCA.........why not just reschedule....after all it is your birthday!!! :thumbs-up:

Actually i DO Holly, but this has been scheduled for quite some time.....can't get out of it!

Ralph was just telling me that one day down in Bill's Boy's they had a cake for you and him for your birthdays and that's how he found out it was your birthday..........I wonder if he remembers how he found out when my birthday was?!??!?!??! :thumbdown:

This actually happened at Golden Eagles rehearsal in 2004. We had rehearsal a couple of days after our birthday, and Sue and Donnie bought us a cake, and brought it out in the middle of rehearsal.

Thanks Holly!!!!

Hi Holly ... if your Fusion players are looking to hone their playing skills and "show off" a little during the winter months, encourage them to attend the I&E shows coming up in Garfield (Feb) and Bridgeport (Mar) ... as I recall your sop player (can't remember his name) won the Bpt show two years ago ... and you performed in a couple of ensembles as well ... it would be great to have everyone participate ... and if no one wants to compete, why not stop by and socialize a bit ...

Andy "your cordial MC" Lisko

Thanks Andy for the invites. That was fun in Bridgeport in '07.....storm and all!!!

Once you know the dates for sure, please email me the info and if we don't have a camp weekend, I'll get the info out to the members......like you said, if nothing else we'll come and hang a bit, but knowing some of these guys, they'll be there with equipment in hand!!!

Thanks Andy for the invites. That was fun in Bridgeport in '07.....storm and all!!!

Once you know the dates for sure, please email me the info and if we don't have a camp weekend, I'll get the info out to the members......like you said, if nothing else we'll come and hang a bit, but knowing some of these guys, they'll be there with equipment in hand!!!

Garfield - Feb 28th

Bridgeport - March 28th

The official flyer is in another active DCP thread ...

Hope you can make it ...

Andy