Florida World Guards

I love Michael James' stuff, but I HATE shows that push a political agenda.

me too however if a program performed by high school students is able to promote a more open dialoge and awareness regarding human and civil rights then i am all for it,especially in these troubled times. :rolleyes:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoneman is a World Guard.

and always will be!

I read this and immediately called asked one of the girls!

They reassured that these are all dirty rumors, Stoneman is a Scholastic World Guard, With no struggles, And they are stronger than ever.

P.S. Less is more, on the floor atleast.

I'm glad to hear that it's just a rumor. I have always enjoyed Stoneman and they will always be one of my favorites.

What do you mean by 'Less is more, on the floor atleast' ?

me too however if a program performed by high school students is able to promote a more open dialoge and awareness regarding human and civil rights then i am all for it,especially in these troubled times. :rolleyes:

I agree ... and if seeing such issues brought front and center gives pause for consideration and contemplation we are so much the better for it. Too many times young people are dismissed as being vapid and self absorbed ... it's refreshing and reassuring to see that that is not the case. Whether it's expressed delicately or in your face ... so be it!!

a great deal of trust and responsibility is required from any designer who attempts to tackle such delicate subject matter and should not be entered into without carefull consideration,thought and planning.i believe that mr. james has these qualities in abundance and will deliver a wonderful program.

Not sure what the show is about BUT Onyx is performing to "At Arms Length" (or at least I think that is what the show is titled). Should be exciting - and it's their anniversary year too!

Not sure what the show is about BUT Onyx is performing to "At Arms Length" (or at least I think that is what the show is titled). Should be exciting - and it's their anniversary year too!

Isn't EVERY year (except the first year) an anniversary year for all groups?

Well, take it for what it's worth because I'm hearing all of this second hand ..... but I was 100% correct about Flanagan last year ... this is what I've been hearing: yes, Flanagan is HOT, HOT, HOT again ... fascinating, since they're a fairly young team this year. Stoneman has gone through some changes and they will be a Scholastic Open team this year. But Stoneman is Stoneman and I love 'em. Braddock has also gone through some changes. I loved their show last year and I can't wait to see they they bring this year. I also heard that Fahrenheit is amazing. That's pretty much it. Anybody hear anything else?

Fahrenheit is amazing?

Whats going on over there? They are a guard that is non stop. The sem to grow every year. I am excited for them as well.

The more constant successful guards in this activity.....the better!

Well, take it for what it's worth because I'm hearing all of this second hand ..... but I was 100% correct about Flanagan last year ... this is what I've been hearing: yes, Flanagan is HOT, HOT, HOT again ... fascinating, since they're a fairly young team this year. Stoneman has gone through some changes and they will be a Scholastic Open team this year. But Stoneman is Stoneman and I love 'em. Braddock has also gone through some changes. I loved their show last year and I can't wait to see they they bring this year. I also heard that Fahrenheit is amazing. That's pretty much it. Anybody hear anything else?

I went to the Flanagan website and saw that their show is called "Hopelandic"

I went to the Flanagan website and saw that their show is called "Hopelandic"

I never knew flanagan used Sigur Ros, which pieces? Love the band myself and love that Onyx is using this great musical group too!

Good luck Flanagan!

edit: clarification

Edited by rexy8577