Corps icons

Phantom 2 and Madison 2. Everything else is uniform-based in an obvious sort of way (even Crossmen, who do have the white cross on the uniform in a prominent place) and those two are using more logo-based ideas. Yes, those elements do appear on their uniforms as well, but they are relatively minor.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested to know what it is for too... but I can wait. =P

I would guess some kind of ranking things... like that website that keeps track of scores throughout the season using the corps logos. Don't remember what the site is, but I'm sure someone here does.

Hmmm! I dont know if I like any of them, I dont know if you should be able to do this. That MADISON SCOUTS thing you have there, posted here, is pretty dam sacred. There are ahhhh! copy right things that make it quite, lets just say not good for you. But on your question, make the 2- 1st ones bigger like the Crossmens logo and I think you have something there. But do not forget what I said about using our name and LOGO for your convienience.

Peace,

Jason

maybe someone should sue the Madison Scouts b/c they stole a symbol that was already in existence to use for monetary gain!

lolno