wanted suvi item

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobbleheads and/or Teddy Bears

I have a Phantom Regiment bobblehead and an SCV Teddy Bear that live above my desk, and they are lonely.

Baby sized items (onesies, jumpers, etc).

Ditto on kid-sized (not just baby-sized) items. Mine expect me to return from finals with something each year. Better drum corps to my mind than just another toy. But the souvie selection seems seldom to contemplate kids. Maybe experience shows the volume isn't worth the space. But I can't believe I'm the only one hunting for shirts in kid sizes.

HH

I collect shot glasses, and would love to have some with drum corps logos on it. I could build a complete set! I can understand why a youth activity might be hesitant to appear to promote drinking, but I have glasses from all kinds of family friendly places.

I collect shot glasses, and would love to have some with drum corps logos on it. I could build a complete set! I can understand why a youth activity might be hesitant to appear to promote drinking, but I have glasses from all kinds of family friendly places.

DCA could have them... I haven't looked when I'm at DCA shows though.

Both Renegades and SoCal Dream have shot glasses. :tongue:

Edited by Mistress Kelli

hey, the Citrus Bowl in Orlando during finals 2003 was selling beer like it was water.