Fan Network survey from Acheson . . .

I got it and replied. My main feedback was to have ALL corps, including open-class, have all of their videos available for access or purchase. I'd love to see some non-finalist shows again from corps like Pioneer, Mandarins, etc.

I said similar things in my comments as well.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was happy with the coverage this summer

I like the individual corps stuff, but some corps clearly had no interest in that part.

To be fair, some corps may have had plenty of interest, but not the resources, time, or planning to get the kind of content on the fan network that they wanted. Look for more corps to jump on board this year. I know of a few who had next to nothing last year who are already working on developing that side of their operations more fully.

How was coverage of live events this year compared to previous years of FUBARness?

It was WAY better in 2008. Few issues this year in live coverage. Many problems plagued each of the previous years. I had sworn I wasn't going to renew in 2008 because of all the previous problems, but when it started clean with no significant complaints here, and plus they were expanding coverage at a similar price, I caved, and was very glad I did. It really worked well last year.

I was pleased with the coverage, but would liked to have been able to see finals live. In the survey I noted that this would not affect my purchase of the DVD, as I would be going for the live experience via the Fan Network, then relive that experience via DVD.

yes, a live fan network of finals would have been good,, and i would willingly pay extra for a live finals this year,, IF i can't make it in person.

I said so in my comments.... maybe they will listen??

I suggested having an option to pay more for higher quality video/audio. Not change the base price or quality, just add a premium-uber membership or something.

-