Curt Anderson Memorial "Classic XVI"...

Hmmm I wonder, can I make it up there for the weekend? That would be fun! Will the weather be warm that day?

Let me work on the arrangements.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wailing? We'll see...heh, heh.

j/k. St Joes is place that it is actually OK to let it go a little, within boundaries.

Donny

o yeah of course, espically if im standing between you and brad lol :smile:

Hmmm I wonder, can I make it up there for the weekend? That would be fun! Will the weather be warm that day?

Let me work on the arrangements.

It certainly will have to be warmer than it is today (I hope!). And we're hoping for less snow also.

We've got people coming a long way, a storm would not be good.......

And what a combo: Donny, Ryan & Brad plus Ace, Franky, Tommy, Nate and Bernie. Throw in a little Mike (who knows) and Kacy, plus maybe Harold and Henry..........WOW. And those are just the leads! Then drummers from the east coast and Arizona plus all those Canadians and Pennsylvanians. Should be one great night.

Corps bus broke down...sorta like Pioneer. Look for a larger and more musical corps this year as we make the switch to Bb beer mugs.

Stop shakin' 'em, then they won't be Bb............

Bruce:

When you gonna add your latest corps' affiliation to your list of credits?

Who....Blousemen?

I was never good enough to cut the Blousemen drum line, however I did do service with the Toileteers during a brief stay in Flushing, NY. In fact, it was the Toileteers 1972 show that inspired the formation of the Gauntleteers. Beer and the Toileteers sort of go hand in hand...if you know what I mean.

And I am a proud to be a new member of the Niagara Memorial Militaires Alumni Corps. We may not be big, but we're small.

Hope some members will join us for our annual run down RTE 104...

St Joes rehearsal in Leroy is today!!!

Stop by and jam a little. We are putting it together for the indoor season.

Donny

It certainly will have to be warmer than it is today (I hope!). And we're hoping for less snow also.

We've got people coming a long way, a storm would not be good.......

And what a combo: Donny, Ryan & Brad plus Ace, Franky, Tommy, Nate and Bernie. Throw in a little Mike (who knows) and Kacy, plus maybe Harold and Henry..........WOW. And those are just the leads! Then drummers from the east coast and Arizona plus all those Canadians and Pennsylvanians. Should be one great night.

Couldn't make it today on account of basketball practice, but I'm planning on coming after that is over. Count me in that list!!!