Did you see that?

Um...just so you know, he posted that almost 9 months ago, so I'd say he did leave the conversation.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...just so you know, he posted that almost 9 months ago, so I'd say he did leave the conversation.

Good... See it worked retroactively. I had planned this all along.

(Makes note to check dates on posts.)

I hate getting caught up in zombie posts.

OK. I'll play devils advocate. Tattoos look unsanitary and portray a desire of self-importance. People with enough confidence never feel the need for one. I'm no shrink and you can flame me all you want, but that's what it tells me.

Well that's an understatement. You are confusing self-importance with self-expression. Plus, self-importance, or being unique, has always been a desire in human history and I don't see why that could ever be a bad thing. People wanting to be unique and expressing their feelings and emotions by ink so it stays with them forever as nothing to do with a lack of confidence, either. I know PLANTY of confident succesful people with tattoos. It's just art. It's just another form of expression.

You would be surprise of the people you think might not have tattoos that actually do, hidden under their clothes. People YOU would consider having "enough confidence to never feel the need for one" ...

But if it makes you feel more important or sanitary not to have one... good for you! :innocent:

I am no fan of tattoos, for pretty much the same reason Piper put forth. However, that Cadets tat on the foot is very well done, artistically worthwhile, and meaningful to the person that got it . . . .

. . . . . and not easily visible :innocent: