Rochester Crusaders Camp

ROCHESTER CRUSADERS

ROCHESTER, NY (FEB 6, 2009) The Rochester Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps will be holding rehearsal this weekend at the East Rochester High School, directions are here: http://rochestercrusaders.org/events/show/59 .

The Corps curently has openings in all sections.

Saturday, February 7th

10:00 A.M. – Rehearsal begins at East Rochester High School.

10 – 15 minutes ahead of time to get your instrument and gear ready to go!

1:30 P.M. – Lunch will be served. ($5.00 for Saturday only)

6:30 P.M. – Rehearsal ends.

Sunday, February 8th

9:00 A.M. – Rehearsal begins at East Rochester High School. Again, be early so that you are ready when rehearsal starts!

1 P.M. – Corps Meeting and dismissal.

The 2009 Production: Brass arranger Jim Prime presents “The Music of Holst”

The Crusaders cordially invite prospective new members/public/press to attend this rehearsal and any of the scheduled camps below.

For membership information, please contact Mike Porter (panther585@aol.com) or call the Crusader Hotline 585-251-7117. Additional information may be found on www.rochestercrusaders.org

The press is encouraged to contact David Hobart at 917-528-9340.

The Rochester Crusaders look forward to the 2009 Competitive DCA Season.

2009 Winter & Spring Schedule:

February 21-22 Camp Weekend

March 14-15 Performance Weekend

March 28-29 Camp Weekend

April 18-19 Performance Weekend

April 25-26 Performance Weekend

May 2-3 Outdoor Camp

May 9-10 Performance Weekend

May 16-17 Performance Weekend

May 23-25 Performance Weekend

May 30-31 Outdoor Camp

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE UPCOMING SEASON!

"The Rochester Crusaders” The history rich Rochester Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps is a non-profit musical, visual and educational organization, that provides quality instruction that focuses on a musical and visual program that is both artistically and technically challenging. While being a competitive unit which travels all over the Northeast, we strive to bring the community closer to the unique activity of Drum and Bugle Corps, which we perceive as an art form. The Crusaders also strive to keep the spirit of competition and the camaraderie throughout the Drum Corps community. The Rochester Crusaders give back to the community annually with food, toy drives, concerts, and many other outreach programs.

------------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Edited by David Hobart

Please note the dates are the 7th and 8th. Don't want anyone missing Saturday or showing up Monday.

Please note the dates are the 7th and 8th. Don't want anyone missing Saturday or showing up Monday.

Thanks, Stacy! My first mistake of the season! :tongue:

Dave

(corrected by the way)

---------------------------------

Public Relations

Thanks, Stacy! My first mistake of the season! :tongue:

Dave

(corrected by the way)

---------------------------------

Public Relations

Ok, so Dave.....how much of a fine for that one? LOL.

Join The Crusade!

Ok, so Dave.....how much of a fine for that one? LOL.

Join The Crusade!

The first mistake of the season is always forgiven.

Thanks!

Enjoy today Cru! If you're reading this - GET TO EAST ROCHESTER HIGH SCHOOL!

-------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! After coming back from the Midlakes Indoor Drumline Show, I was pretty tired(mostly from crying all day!). When I walked down the hallway to the band room I thought there were 2 corps rehearsing! I mean WOW! New members & veterans left to right. The sound was INCREDIBLE!!!!! :laughing:

This will be a memorable year! YOU WILL NOT FORGET THE ROCHESTER CRUSADERS IN 2009!!!!!!

+ if want to be known as a drummer that played the last music EVER written by my father, Rick Rogers Jr....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! :blink:

<3 Sara

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! After coming back from the Midlakes Indoor Drumline Show, I was pretty tired(mostly from crying all day!). When I walked down the hallway to the band room I thought there were 2 corps rehearsing! I mean WOW! New members & veterans left to right. The sound was INCREDIBLE!!!!! :laughing:

This will be a memorable year! YOU WILL NOT FORGET THE ROCHESTER CRUSADERS IN 2009!!!!!!

+ if want to be known as a drummer that played the last music EVER written by my father, Rick Rogers Jr....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! :blink:

<3 Sara

Sara, You cannot be more right. Lots of new and old returning faces. It will be a very enjoyable ride.

The brass played through the entire show and it sounded great. Nice job Mr. Prime on upping the anti with these wonderful charts. I ensemble on Sunday, the brass and percussion were able to cruise through almost 3 minutes of the show. Not bad for the second camp.

Next Camp February 21 & 22 will be an awesome camp with even more new faces expected along with the colorguard under the direction of Jessica Czachowski. will be in on Sunday also.

For more information, please feel free to contact us by checking in at www.rochestercrusaders.org