Buglers Hall Of Fame

Oh NO!

Is that THIS Saturday?

I KNEW IT!!! ... Send in yer tape from Albany ... I'll have the guys judge it and let you know where you placed ...

:-)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... who all from DCP land will be attending Saturday's I&E show at the Garfield Post?

I want to make sure you are duly recognized during the show or, at the bar ...

Andy "Your cordial MC" Lisko

possibly?

what color shall i do that hair so not to be recognized? :angry:

possibly?

what color shall i do that hair so not to be recognized? :angry:

Hmmm ... are you trying to get me in trouble here?

:tongue:

So ... who all from DCP land will be attending Saturday's I&E show at the Garfield Post?

I want to make sure you are duly recognized during the show or, at the bar ...

Andy "Your cordial MC" Lisko

Well.....it looks like I will be attending the Garfield show this Saturday, but only for about an hour or 2. I have to get back to Long Island to attend the afternoon portion of Golden Eagles rehearsal, so we can be prepared to ROCK THE HOUSE at the Bridgeport BHOF I&E show on March 28th.

Besides.....I NEED to make sure I get to see my BHOF brother Jim Guido perform!!!! :smile:

See you all Saturday!

Well ya gotta get there early Frank. I be on first at 1.....I know, bad position, but I figure if I ace the piece it could really screw up the numbers management

Well.....it looks like I will be attending the Garfield show this Saturday, but only for about an hour or 2. I have to get back to Long Island to attend the afternoon portion of Golden Eagles rehearsal, so we can be prepared to ROCK THE HOUSE at the Bridgeport BHOF I&E show on March 28th.

Besides.....I NEED to make sure I get to see my BHOF brother Jim Guido perform!!!! :smile:

See you all Saturday!

With or without vibrato JOE?

Actually up until yesterday I was still trying to get there with Ace and some St. Joes guys. It looks as though it wont be happening. Maybe Bridgeport.

Donny

hmmmmmmmmmmm..........I'd say color it LONG!!!!!!!

possibly?

what color shall i do that hair so not to be recognized? :smile:

ahhhhhhhhh so sorry Joe.....it would have been a kick.......my vibato will be appropriately placed and performed......all the while thinking of Nick.

Oh, btw, I decided to go to the back of Arban's for inspiration.......but maight could just take requests

With or without vibrato JOE?

Actually up until yesterday I was still trying to get there with Ace and some St. Joes guys. It looks as though it wont be happening. Maybe Bridgeport.

Donny

Edited by Jimbalaya