Fusion-Core

"I do recommend if your thinking about coming into the hornline or percussion, you contact the caption head and get some music. It's definately something your going to want to look at before you come if possible, ESPECIALLY if your a mellophone :thumbup: !!!!

Yeah.....those mello parts.....WOO-HOO! Just listening to them makes me smile! ......And make me a little jealous for how rockin they are and not playing them this year!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hol and I miss you Lauren, but your doing a good job ROCKIN up there conducting the show!!!!

CAMP THIS WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH THE MARINOS WILL COME IN SMELLING LIKE SKUNK BECAUSE OF SNICKERS :thumbdown:

Saturday 10 - 6

Sunday 10 - 4

Edited by hardcoremello

Hol and I miss you Lauren, but your doing a good job ROCKIN up there conducting the show!!!!

CAMP THIS WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH THE MARINOS WILL COME IN SMELLING LIKE SKUNK BECAUSE OF SNICKERS :angry:

Saturday 10 - 6

Sunday 10 - 4

yum

Plus you can meet the legendary Cyrus, the running joke in the snare line last year was how many people recognized him while marching from the gate.

will he actually be awake :angry:

He's actually become Cyrus "Button"!!! He's getting YOUNGER I SWEAR.

He's getting YOUNGER I SWEAR.

Yes, Fusion is conducting field trials of an Anti-aging pill which may reverse the time clock in humans. After successfully conducting studies on mice, the anti-aging pill can be tested in human trials. It activates the same receptor as the much-discussed resveratrol, the chemical in red wine that may slow some effects of aging. “We are very excited by these results. These compounds are mimicking calorie restriction and exercise while lowering levels of glucose. It’s a game changer”. The exercise habits are recorded. Members were able to run twice the distance of untreated mice. “A powerhouse of a cell because of all the energy they produce”.

(disclaimer: this may be a fake science jumble)

Yes, Fusion is conducting field trials of an Anti-aging pill which may reverse the time clock in humans. After successfully conducting studies on mice, the anti-aging pill can be tested in human trials. It activates the same receptor as the much-discussed resveratrol, the chemical in red wine that may slow some effects of aging. “We are very excited by these results. These compounds are mimicking calorie restriction and exercise while lowering levels of glucose. It’s a game changer”. The exercise habits are recorded. Members were able to run twice the distance of untreated mice. “A powerhouse of a cell because of all the energy they produce”.

(disclaimer: this may be a fake science jumble)

A: don't let the secret out, lest they start testing corps for "banned substances"

B: you signing up for double doses, DD?

C: I WAS going to miss the mellos this weekend until I learned about the skunk :angry:

CAMP THIS WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH THE MARINOS WILL COME IN SMELLING LIKE SKUNK BECAUSE OF SNICKERS :angry:

Saturday 10 - 6

Sunday 10 - 4

Enjoy the weekend, Fusion Core!! :tongue:

-----------------------------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps