Hawthorne Caballeros Weekend Review

This Past weekend the Hawthorne Caballeros had a Short but productive weekend.

Saturday

The hornline and Drumline were in sectionals most of Saturday. Ending the day outside where they ensembled to worked on all show music and covered the parade tunes for the summer which also included the parade tune for Sunday's Parade in the 2nd Largest St Patricks parade held in Holyoke Mass.

Sunday

The Corps was on the road making their way up to Holyoke Mass for Holyoke's 58th Annual St Patricks Parade which is the 2nd largest St Patricks Parade.

The Corps was selected to Kick off the start of the parade and the TV Covearge. Which was an honor for all of us. The 2.5 mile parade route was lined with people all the way through. Making it that much more enjoyable for both us and the parade Goers.

Video of the Kick off can be seen here Holyoke Parade ENJOY!!

We are looking for members in all sections - for more information contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

Our next rehearsal is on April 4th, 5th, we will be looking to go outside and start drill (get here soon)

The Hawthorne Caballeros would like to thank the City of Holyoke for having us perform in their Historic St Patrick's Day Parade

Hey Chris Nice job by the corps.... Looking forward to getting this music on the field.. Just a few spots left.. Get in touch..201 304 1232 or m.ryan@cabs.org

Thanks for the link to the video. It was a nice first look at the corps since for years that parking lot was my first viewing of Hawthorne for the upcoming season. Love the ballad!!

Thanks for the link to the video. It was a nice first look at the corps since for years that parking lot was my first viewing of Hawthorne for the upcoming season. Love the ballad!!
Very nice job. Particularly for March. Thanks for the link!

No problem Glad you all enjoyed it.

OK Moving on...LOL We stil need to fill a few openings in the corps. Interested? Give me a call 201 304 1232 or e-mail me at m.ryan@cabs.org

Thanks

OK Moving on...LOL We stil need to fill a few openings in the corps. Interested? Give me a call 201 304 1232 or e-mail me at m.ryan@cabs.org

Thanks

Still Looking!!!!!

Well done, Hawthorne!

Great clip.

:tongue:

--------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Great Job! Sounded really good for March.. OTL ROCKS!!!

Can't wait to see the show!!

Keep up the Great work guys

RUMP!

:thumbup::tongue::lol:

Thanks John...