Lake Erie Thunder Camp #6

The next rehearsal for Lake Erie Thunder is Sunday, April 19th at East High School from 12:00 - 5:00 PM.

We are still accepting new members in EVERY section! Come and check us out and join us on the field this summer!

If you have any questions, or would like to carpool with someone from Ohio or New York - please contact me and I will help you out!

Visit the Lake Erie Thunder Website for more information!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next rehearsal for Lake Erie Thunder is Sunday, April 19th at East High School from 12:00 - 5:00 PM.

We are still accepting new members in EVERY section! Come and check us out and join us on the field this summer!

If you have any questions, or would like to carpool with someone from Ohio or New York - please contact me and I will help you out!

Visit the Lake Erie Thunder Website for more information!

Could be interesting with both the TBIRDS ....AND...Lake Erie Thunder at the same rehearsal site on the same day and almost the same time frame. I'm bringing my Sysmic monitor :smile:

Oops.. Hope Jeff is there!

Oops.. Hope Jeff is there!

Heck.......I might even show up just to see how you split up your time. :smile: 2 Corps'....2 Books...? WOW !!! You da Man.....Man :smile:

Edited by melligene

Could be interesting with both the TBIRDS ....AND...Lake Erie Thunder at the same rehearsal site on the same day and almost the same time frame. I'm bringing my Sysmic monitor :soapbox:

SNAFU,...........the T-Bird date was originally scheduled in advance of an antipated performance,.............which is not to be,...........we'll straighten it out,...............

Visit Lake Erie Thunder for more information!

Edited by Gary Matczak

SNAFU,...........the T-Bird date was originally scheduled in advance of an antipated performance,.............which is not to be,...........we'll straighten it out,...............

Visit Lake Erie Thunder for more information!

"Antipated"....? O.K. Gary.........I'll give you that one. We'ze all'z k'nowz howz bizzy yinz(ers) are.

All joking aside..........every Drum Corps' (as I've said before) should be blessed with a Gary Matczak. :soapbox::mat::devil::mad:

Check his signature......if you haven't already.......

Edited by melligene

Rehearsal in less than two weeks and things are really starting to heat up around here (except for the weather.. projected to get 5-12 in of snow today/tonight... Normal Erie stuff)

We have members from OH and New York that are available for carpooling, please contact me for more information!