DCI videos

:devil: :devil: :worthy::tongue::wow: :wow: :wow:

THEY PUT THE ENDING OF 08 PHANTOM! HOLY CRAP!

I love you DCI!

Edited by CoHmempho04

:devil::devil::worthy::tongue::wow::wow::wow:

THEY PUT THE ENDING OF 08 PHANTOM! HOLY CRAP!

I love you DCI!

Best

DCI

moment

ever

LOVED the smirk on the DMs face before he started running for the spear....and how he whipped the baton out....AWESOME!!!

Best

DCI

moment

ever

LOVED the smirk on the DMs face before he started running for the spear....and how he whipped the baton out....AWESOME!!!

I so saw that for the first time ever!

Awesome stuff. I remember them trying to do this about ten years ago with the 97 videos. Didn't work too well with 56K.

They started the Cavies video about 15 seconds too early though....

Awesome stuff. I remember them trying to do this about ten years ago with the 97 videos. Didn't work too well with 56K.

They started the Cavies video about 15 seconds too early though....

Was that before the jump over move??

Hope they add the finals shows to the FN soon....

I so saw that for the first time ever!

Do you mean that you saw it when it was debuted on the field for the first time, or that this is your first time seeing that part of the show.... ? 'cause if it's the latter, well good god man, it's about time!

Two thoughts that struck me funny from Phantom's page. First, I love the still shot that they selected from the video, of the drum major laying deceased on the podium. It looks like he's just taking a nap right in the middle of the show :tongue:

Second, I like the little box showing the latest scores, and how it goes (3), (2), (1). I think that's probably the first time in DCI history we've ever seen a progression like that. Any historians want to back me up?

BK's clip stops just when it starts getting good. They should have begun with the big hit around the 1:24 mark; as it is, I had to check and make sure my computer wasn't on mute at the start of the show.

Second, I like the little box showing the latest scores, and how it goes (3), (2), (1). I think that's probably the first time in DCI history we've ever seen a progression like that. Any historians want to back me up?

Well, in 96 they went (4), (3), (1). It wasnt outright but still