Uniform Changes for 2009

So, I'll admit, I'm a bit of uniform junkie and I love being at the first show of the year and seeing some corps roll in on their buses and seeing their brand new uniforms.

Who this year do we know to be getting new uniforms? I just want to get a running tally of the uniform changes and pictures that have been announced so far.

Pacific Crest comes to mind right away, since its on the newsfeed right now. What others have been announced?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen :D

Well I don't know if they want people to know about it yet so I'll keep silent out of respect.

Wasn't there a video of Rick Valenzuela talking about Phantom's look while AC/DC's Back in Black was playing in the background? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Yes. And I'm 99% sure that was just clever editing by the guy who did the interview to stir up conversation.

Though really, I wouldn't mind the all-blacks.

Crossmen :D

Well I don't know if they want people to know about it yet so I'll keep silent out of respect.

Out of respect I won't make a comment. :tongue:

Yeah sorry about that, I was excited when I thought I could have a legitimate reply to something, then realized i didn't :tongue:

Yeah sorry about that, I was excited when I thought I could have a legitimate reply to something, then realized i didn't :tongue:

Unless you have something to back it up (and something to back that up)... like a WEBSITE, or the director TELLING you

don't report it. :devil:

Edited by CoHmempho04