Uniform Changes for 2009

The uniform company says:

"Hey, we'll give you free uniforms if we can use you for advertising our stuff to marching bands, like 'The Bluecoats choose Stanbury'"

That's a pretty awesome arrangement. Who wouldn't take advantage of that if available, and it meets your visual design criteria.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...considering that the "Forbidden" image includes a crossmen with a cape on....I don't think many people will be shocked if they add capes. And considering that everyone flipped out last year at the lack of red, they will probably be red. Maybe I'm an idiot, but we'll see.

hmm... interesting assumption :thumbup:

Yamato has very new, unique looking unis. Mr. Cesario has designed them with the land of the rising sun in mind. Can't remember where I saw them but they do have a uniform drive going on right now.

Yeah, but according to you Madison is also downsizing the hornline... I'm amazed that you would know both of these facts before members that talk to the staff on a regular basis would. (Yes, I'm questioning your credibility)

It's a forum. Everyone's credibility should be in check. Though I admit the lightening bolts are a rumor I heard, there is a lot about your show that I know but won't post out of "rules" and respect for the scouts.